Capitol Hill insurrection

It's a real shame and it's really sad not only because it shows how far some narrow-minded persons are going to support the one they view as their leader because they can't accept his electoral defeat,and of the invasion of the Capitol which is a symbol of democracy and power, and of the injuries and deaths that happened but it also shows how big the fractures inside US' society are.

RIP the people who have died, wishing a swift recovery for all who got injured.

i just dont get what the purpose of storming the capitol was. did they think trump was going to win like this? nothing but shame and suffering are the results. Though it is somewhat hilarious how a few retards made america the international laughing stock, and i also heard the shit resulted in various funny memes

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am not an American. I don't care about America's poltics as such.

But what happened is embarrassing.

USA is world's most mature democracy and the most powerful nation. But what happened is misuse of the vary freedom and right democracy gives you.

Such incidents taints not only democracy and it's ideals but also reflect how divided USA is right now. It's bad. Really bad.

This division is breedin ground for insurgency, radicalism and terrorism. Add issues and challenges USA is already facing right now (both domestic and at global level) and you have huge problem.

It dents USA image at global level. Laughlin stock or memes isn't a problem. Issue is that soon question will come up that is USA despite being biggest economy and military has any rational to preach democracy around the world when it doesn't follow it in her own home?

This makes one think that why USA is unable to produced another great leader that can lead the nation as a unit?

Why no one over there is fullfing their duties and responsibilities? Be it media or both political parties or civil society?

Even now every video I see or every social media platform I go, all I see is people playing blame game.

The world is laughing at America,

Trump tried to blame it on Antifa today in his call with Kevin McCarthy. 70 million people voted for this idiot.

Saddest part is millions of people have tried to compare it to BLM protest, an utter disgrace

Trump tried to blame it on Antifa today in his call with Kevin McCarthy. 70 million people voted for this idiot.
lmfao did you read the zimmerman letter? in which he says 95% of the people who stormed the capitol were likely antifa? while there is only actual evidence for one blm guy. . .
Post automatically merged:

Saddest part is millions of people have tried to compare it to BLM protest, an utter disgrace
compare in what sense?

I'm just beyond sad. I'm beyond disappointment. A sense of ultimate despair for what America has become to.

Like Trump, Biden is no difference. Big promises, but all talk. America will remain the same in 2024 and 2028. Very few problem gets solved. More and more problems to rise. One President after another. Big promises after another. Betrayal and disappointments after another. Lies after lies. The cycle will keep going on and on and on.