Carmel is still alive in big mom

H

Homelander

This reminds me why oda dragged this amnesia plot for long..

What was caramels plan ? Did she plan to die along with the children.

This is what i see caramel killed those kids and made them homies so that big mom can eat tjem along with her.

We dunno how the devil fruits work but caramel didnt plan to handover linlin to cp0.

What would an old lady gain other than money . In one of the panel she admitted of being tired of her role.

Caramel planned to control linlins vessel this could be one of the soul soul fruit abilities.She saw potential in linlin to rule the world.

Lets bring Amnesia plot where linlin acted like her old childish personality.

Have you seen her homies didnt react on her amnesia. What if caramel soul lost control of it because of amnesia and big mom actually reverted back to her real personality.

ImThis is what i noted caramel soul is probably poseesing her after she was eaten by linlin its possible she got caramels personality and behaviors..

(big moms dream s of utopia and her acheming personality makes sense) she got ability of orevious user ability.

Why linlin has not realised it yet ??

M

MD Zolo

Could you please make your theory's writing more coherent? The writing is far too sloppy as it is.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Could you please make your theory's writing more coherent? The writing is far too sloppy as it is.
He's saying that when BM ate Caramel as a child, she absorbed her soul thanks to the soul fruit. It was Caramel that was in control the whole time until BM got amnesia and reverted back to her child-like persona(cause the real BM was a child when he lost control).

M

MD Zolo

He's saying that when BM ate Caramel as a child, she absorbed her soul thanks to the soul fruit. It was Caramel that was in control the whole time until BM got amnesia and reverted back to her child-like persona(cause the real BM was a child when he lost control).
Yeah! I understood the gist of it. But it should be written more coherently.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Doubt she would have had the time. Its not like they were swallowed whole either.