Fanclub 'Cat Burglar' Nami Fan Club V2

Will Nami get Zeus back by the end of the Wano Arc?

• Yes

Votes: 54 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
Welcome to the 'Cat Burglar' Nami Fan Club !!!
๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธThe sanctuary for all Nami-related things ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐ŸŠ​

Since @Loony is no longer active on this forum, I will be making a new Nami Fan Club thread to keep the support alive here on WorstGen.

General Rules
1 As this is a thread/Fanclub focused solely on Nami - all comments, postings and discussions here should be about or related to Nami; No debates/discussions involving other characters, shipping(s) and/or Fan Clubs will be permitted in this thread
2 Keep all discussions civil and refrain from any personal attacks or trolling towards Nami and all users on this thread
3 Avoid posting content that categorizes as either Hentai/Nude/NSFW as well as any content not permitted in Rule 0
4 Discussions pertaining to Nami not yet adapted in the anime should be placed under (SPOILER][SPOILER)
5 Users are highly encouraged to post any sources for all artworks posted in this thread; SauceNAO and Google Image Search will usually help you find accurate sources. Tag my username if you are interested in finding sources for all artwork posted here (I will try my best to cite or source content)
6 As a rule of thumb, any large resolution images (typically over 2000px x 2000px) should be inserted through a spoiler tag instead of directly as a comment

---​

To be added to the Fan Club, simply comment/tag me within this thread expressing interest and I will add you when I can.

With that being said, here starts the new era of the Nami Fan Club !!!​

NAMI LOVERS
---
@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
@Finalbeta
@Fuckthis3
@Light D Lamperouge
@Gran D. Master
@Zoro D Goat
@RayanOO
@Seth
@Natalija