Chainsaw Man Part 2 Predictions - Denji will die in the first chapter

How do you feel about Mappa animating CM?

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garbage choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I have a couple of large theories on how the story shall continue moving forward from the makima arc that needs to be addressed, so let's dive in and discuss shall we!

First of all, starting with the most obvious, the next arc should be a saving power from hell arc. Considering the massive tease power dropped before her unfortunate second death.

What are your predictions on the how the story will progress from here on? Do you agree that Mappa is a great choice for the chainsawman anime?
I wonder if Fuji will introduce a new set of characters to assist denji on his trip to hell. Because we’ve seen just how terrifyingly power the devils in hell are; with the darkness devil low diffing the entire cast, in the international assassin arc. So, there is no way denji is capable of handling his own down there, unless he masters his chainsawman form (which I do believe will be a permeant power up down the line similar to nine tails naruto and demon yusuke.) I just hope he isn’t as kill heavy with the new characters, because we don’t want CM getting too edgy, like akame ga kill. And trust me, you DO NOT WANT TO BECOME AKAME GA KILL!

Or maybe, Power and Kishibe will stay as major players since they survived part 1. However, that also means they are just as likely to die in part 2, because fuji shows no mercy to his characters. Also, even if Denji does find the blood devil, it’s no guarantee it will be Power, because remember, once a fiend dies, the human host is dead while the devil reincarnates in hell. So, I wonder how fuji will handle the blood devil's new personality?
I lowkey hope he doesn’t revive power a 3rd time because it would diminish her tragic death. And for all you power simps out there, calm down this is just my opinion, kiss my ass if that offended you.

Speaking of kobeni I feared we would not get to see kobenis devil contract, but thankfully that’s another hatchet buried. I wonder if her devil has something to with her confidence. Because all of the other devils gave physical consequences to their users, but we have yet to see anything wrong with Kobeni. Now it could be a limit on her lifespan, but that’s too generic, and that has already been done with Aki.

And if kishebi didn't die in part 1, he’s most def dying in part 2. This man has had over a billion death flags over his head. No way he surviving too longer.

Then there is potential for primordial devils and 4 horseman arcs. For these two to happen, expect major power spikes, because I don’t think denji is anywhere close to handling reality warping. Makima is a top tier devil, but purely because of her contract installing near immortality and her ability to steal others powers.

Maybe the 4 horsemen will invade earth in fiend forms. Similar to makima; this would be far more interesting than your standard shounen war arc. Imagine 4 makimas, this means 4 more complex villains to keep the story interesting! I could envision them starting relationships with innocent civilains, while they are hunting down denji, in fear of him overpowering them in the future, thwarting their plans to conquer the human world. Now that would be a cool arc!

And for the primordial devils. I could see them having sole arcs for themselves. Imagine an arc vs the fear of heights devil, stage freight devil, fire devil, etc... And denji would have to overcome them in some poetic way, rather than brute force because of their divine power. These arcs just write themselves people!

Sunbro321 (@sunbro321) / Twitter

I have a couple of large theories on how the story shall continue moving forward from the makima arc that needs to be addressed, so let's dive in and discuss shall we!

First of all, starting with the most obvious, the next arc should be a saving power from hell arc. Considering the massive tease power dropped before her unfortunate second death.

What are your predictions on the how the story will progress from here on? Do you agree that Mappa is a great choice for the chainsawman anime?
I wonder if Fuji will introduce a new set of characters to assist denji on his trip to hell. Because we’ve seen just how terrifyingly power the devils in hell are; with the darkness devil low diffing the entire cast, in the international assassin arc. So, there is no way denji is capable of handling his own down there, unless he masters his chainsawman form (which I do believe will be a permeant power up down the line similar to nine tails naruto and demon yusuke.) I just hope he isn’t as kill heavy with the new characters, because we don’t want CM getting too edgy, like akame ga kill. And trust me, you DO NOT WANT TO BECOME AKAME GA KILL!

Or maybe, Power and Kishibe will stay as major players since they survived part 1. However, that also means they are just as likely to die in part 2, because fuji shows no mercy to his characters. Also, even if Denji does find the blood devil, it’s no guarantee it will be Power, because remember, once a fiend dies, the human host is dead while the devil reincarnates in hell. So, I wonder how fuji will handle the blood devil's new personality?
I lowkey hope he doesn’t revive power a 3rd time because it would diminish her tragic death. And for all you power simps out there, calm down this is just my opinion, kiss my ass if that offended you.

Speaking of kobeni I feared we would not get to see kobenis devil contract, but thankfully that’s another hatchet buried. I wonder if her devil has something to with her confidence. Because all of the other devils gave physical consequences to their users, but we have yet to see anything wrong with Kobeni. Now it could be a limit on her lifespan, but that’s too generic, and that has already been done with Aki.

And if kishebi didn't die in part 1, he’s most def dying in part 2. This man has had over a billion death flags over his head. No way he surviving too longer.

Then there is potential for primordial devils and 4 horseman arcs. For these two to happen, expect major power spikes, because I don’t think denji is anywhere close to handling reality warping. Makima is a top tier devil, but purely because of her contract installing near immortality and her ability to steal others powers.

Maybe the 4 horsemen will invade earth in fiend forms. Similar to makima; this would be far more interesting than your standard shounen war arc. Imagine 4 makimas, this means 4 more complex villains to keep the story interesting! I could envision them starting relationships with innocent civilains, while they are hunting down denji, in fear of him overpowering them in the future, thwarting their plans to conquer the human world. Now that would be a cool arc!

And for the primordial devils. I could see them having sole arcs for themselves. Imagine an arc vs the fear of heights devil, stage freight devil, fire devil, etc... And denji would have to overcome them in some poetic way, rather than brute force because of their divine power. These arcs just write themselves people!

Sunbro321 (@sunbro321) / Twitter
not only is he not dead, he keeps trying to expose himself as CSM while failing miserably time and time again XD