AL sama

Red Haired

Chainsaw Man

Episodes: Unknown
Year of Release: 2022
Studios: MAPPA
Genres: Action, Adventure, Horror, Shounen

Synopsis:
Denji has a simple dream—to live a happy and peaceful life, spending time with a girl he likes. This is a far cry from reality, however, as Denji is forced by the yakuza into killing devils in order to pay off his crushing debts. Using his pet devil Pochita as a weapon, he is ready to do anything for a bit of cash.

Unfortunately, he has outlived his usefulness and is murdered by a devil in contract with the yakuza. However, in an unexpected turn of events, Pochita merges with Denji's dead body and grants him the powers of a chainsaw devil. Now able to transform parts of his body into chainsaws, a revived Denji uses his new abilities to quickly and brutally dispatch his enemies. Catching the eye of the official devil hunters who arrive at the scene, he is offered work at the Public Safety Bureau as one of them. Now with the means to face even the toughest of enemies, Denji will stop at nothing to achieve his simple teenage dreams.

Teaser:

Not too shabby of an episode. Was Denji CGI in the fight with the Zombie Devil? Looked like it.
Anyway, the art quality is there for sure. This first episode had a bit of action, and it gave us insight into Denji and Pochita, basically 1:1 as the pilot chapter.
I'll wait for Aki, Power and the fight against the devil in the hotel to give judgment

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Chainsawman that's one of my new favourite shows
I fucking dont mind the CGI, some of the scenes are goated and better than any anime fight scenes
this is def groundwork for the future
fast paced action scenes
hell yeah I am a CSM edgehead now

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Good opening episode imo. I heard there's gonna be CGI but honestly it's not bad, I actually don't really mind it.

I had forgotten how sad Denji's life was man. Yikes.

The op and ending are catchy imo.

There's gonna be more of these. I believe for each episode. I think different endings for each episode iirc.

I really like the opening. Not just the song but the actual video animation. Pretty interesting.