General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Since CSM has a very fast pacing i wonder if the staff will extend some content like KnY did. I'm pretty sure they'll make the fights longer but i really want to see more scenes of Denji, Power and Aki interacting and talking around. That's one of my favorite parts in the series.

The script will be done by Hiroshi Seko(same of JJK and Mob Psycho). I think it depends on how many episodes we're going to get. If they want to adapt the entire manga in 24 episodes i can see a copy/pasta with more action scenes, but if we get 30+ episodes they can fill with extra things.

Fujimoto isn't in the production so the animators will probably be free to create and improvise a lot.

I need this now:amazing:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Powa...

:josad:

Also kinda off-topic... Chances of Fire Punch (previous Fujimoto manga) to get an adaptation?
Almost 0%. Anime's adaptations are made primarily as a marketing to original source(light novel, manga etc.) so generally producers choose on-going works, at best they make it with recently finished series.
Both Jigokuraku and CSM got an anime announcement along with their ending.

Fire Punch was finished some years ago so there's not much benefit in adapting it. And even if producers wants to bump Fujimoto's works we have some one-shots like Look Back that can be done in OVA/movie format which is more profitable than a TV running show.

Btw, @Light D Lamperouge i would love to see Jigokuraku's author doing a manga adaptation of the new novel.

Last edited: