General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Are you sure? That’s not very convincing.

It’s okay to say that you’re sad. :peperain:
I'm in-between sad and bored of my mindset... I feel kinda lame though I don't feel like I'm built to have a normal family life. I guess I'm kinda afraid of compromising... Idk if I got hurt along the process of getting old but I think I'm actually a loner which is pretty depressing by itself

This chapter is so sad... Love the contrast with Denji who kinda shrugs his sadness and is ready to jump into action (because actually it's his way of coping with such stuff) and Asa, who is slowly but surely sliding into despair and depression and tends to overthink everything.

I'm in-between sad and bored of my mindset... I feel kinda lame though I don't feel like I'm built to have a normal family life. I guess I'm kinda afraid of compromising... Idk if I got hurt along the process of getting old but I think I'm actually a loner which is pretty depressing by itself
:smoothy: if you think you're not built for traditional family life but long for company, there might be someone who shares your values so you won't have to compromise as much as you think.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
We got our own section, let's gooooo

This thread will serve as a general discussion one, like in the other sections, so when you want to post something that you think is not worthy of a thread do it here. But I encourage you to make as many threads as you can to keep this section active and lively.

I'll be making chapter threads regularly. And I got some ideas for a few threads I'll make later.

EDIT: If you wanna be added or removed from the tag list let me know.

Last edited:

This thread will serve as a general discussion one, like in the other sections, so when you want to post something that you think is not worthy of a thread do it here. But I encourage you to make as many threads as you can to keep this section active and lively.

I'll be making chapter threads regularly. And I got some ideas for a few threads I'll make later.

Finally.

Add me to the tag list please.