General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Wich characteres from part 1 do you think will prevail in CSM2? apart from Nayuta, Denji and maybe Kishibe, I Hope to see Power again please Fujimoto you can keep Aki dead if you want... But idk... Future is best!!!

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Ravagerblade @Topi Jerami @Akai2 @EtenBoby @PirateKingDrew @Marimo_420 @Seth @Tris @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro D Goat @Jodie @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @mckengrie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Nibel
I want to see Denji and Kobeni go to high school together XD

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Kobeni said she cannot study because of her father, Who thinks only her brother has to study. I would like so much to see her at school with Denji.

I'll also try to prepare a thread about Nayuta.
Post automatically merged:

OMG SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I can die peacufully now...

Last edited:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Why did Makima reminber the N@zis?

If Denji ate the N@zi Devil(I don't want to know what it looks to... If I remember well, when something is really terrible, even a simple idea can be a devil ), Makima should have forgotten about them, like the others.

If Denji ate the N@zi Devil(I don't want to know what it looks to... If I remember well, when something is really terrible, even a simple idea can be a devil ), Makima should have forgotten about them, like the others.
The devil is forgotten but the concept is still exist I think. Even if Denji ate the devil, they won't be like 100% completely forgotten.

see @FloriGlori even Shonen Jump acknowledged Nyako on the character popularity poll we should have that here too :(

ニャーコに投票しました!第2回『チェンソーマン』キャラクター人気投票開催!! https://www.shonenjump.com/j/vote_chainsaw2/006/ #第2回チェンソーマン人気投票

http://www.shonenjump.com/j/vote_chainsaw2/

Justice for Meowy

Part 2?

Last edited:

i haven't read chainsawman since it ended, but isn't it because makima still remembers the smell? (her smelling sense is supposed to be very sharp)