General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
That dude is definitely another devilman. Reminds me of someone too, maybe from another series? Same facial structure and detail.

:memehm:
Dude it's Yoshida.. I didn't read the chapter yet, but scrolled through the pics and it's him imo lmao.

so she is an antagonist then. :quest:
Everyone has basically been an Antagonist, War Devil obviously wants to beat Chainsawman for some reason. Let's wait and see where this goes in totality.
Post automatically merged:

Been a while seen I've read this bro. Only remember Denji, the girls, Kishibe, most of the top tier devils, and Kobeni.

And this guy is basically a young Kishibe anywyay
Putting him on a young Kishibe is high praise mate.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Everyone has basically been an Antagonist, War Devil obviously wants to beat Chainsawman for some reason. Let's wait and see where this goes in totality.
she emphasize she want to put every human became her weapon to defeat chainsawman.
if she can return the human that she used for weapon and not dead, then we can debate this again

she emphasize she want to put every human became her weapon to defeat chainsawman.
if she can return the human that she used for weapon and not dead, then we can debate this again
That's putting a HUGE assumption there man.
She is similar to Makima, only difference is ones Control the other is use as a weapon. Looking at what WD did last chapter odds are they die.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Kobeni Supremacy Reigns!

Yeah the dude seems pretty legit, though he did let that Joey bro or whatever go. Granted the guy was throwing up.
Kobeni goated.

And nah I don't remember any other characters apart from the ones I mentioned but I do know this dude is young and had potential.

Get out.

Makima/Powa>Reze>Quanxi>Himeno/Master>Long>>>>>>>>any other girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobeni

Bye Light, it was nice knowing you.

honestly though, it's Power is top 1 , followed by Kobeni, then Maikama. Then bomb. Rest are ok.

Its back,baby!Yes!War devil sounds like a powerfull one,i assume nuclear is a thing in chainsaw man's world,so lots it should be a powerfull devil.