General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Part 2 is average for now overall. Some Demon shows up cuz he heard Denji is a g and wants to fight him. It will take some time before it gets actually interesting.
Yeah, it's still the set up stage before the first big event. Still, this chapter was meh for me personally though I understand that it was important to build the relationship between the two and flash out their characters more

Waiting for my boy Denji

Yeah, it's still the set up stage before the first big event. Still, this chapter was meh for me personally though I understand that it was important to build the relationship between the two and flash out their characters more

Waiting for my boy Denji
Yep. We should have to let this relationship between them get some time before anything super happens, everyone is excited and waiting for best boy Denji.

But meanwhile we can enjoy the treat that is Asa and War Devil. Fucking hell her expressions are funny, the best part about it is that it's not overdone, over the top, it gives a very real feeling to it all. Asa Mitaka is an awkward young woman with issues, and to add in the War Devil.... haha
:milaugh::goyea::cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Now is it just me or did it just feel like Death Note for a minute in this chapter?
Or something? Light/Kira = Asa/War Devil.
Hiding their "identity".
Post automatically merged:

Oh and, Totally a "We are Venom." Vibe from Asa/War Devil.

Last edited: