General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Yoru all about the mission I respect it lol even though the means aren't exactly what I'd like but it is what it is with that one. Also i think this is the same demon that we saw in the first half stealing Power's cat.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Makima is clapping them at their current state. Top 1.

Yoru is an interesting name.

Yoshida better pull up next chapter and wreak havoc. The GOAT.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
By the time this series ends, it will likely replace Offscreen Piece in my top 3 Shounen manga.
Mangaplus' hottest list constantly has CSM over One Piece, and usually by a margin of 150K or so.

Makima is clapping them at their current state. Top 1.

Yoru is an interesting name.

Yoshida better pull up next chapter and wreak havoc. The GOAT.
Not that I disagree about Makima lolnoping them all, but that's not really a knock on them, though. The only Devil(s) who could overwhelm Makima in a solo fight so far is the Darkness Devil, who is a Primordial Devil. Not being able to beat Makima shouldn't be an offense for the War Devil. :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Mangaplus' hottest list constantly has CSM over One Piece, and usually by a margin of 150K or so.
Wano ending convinced me OP will eventually be replaced in my top 3 Shounen (the other, FMA & JJBA, are likely untouchable). I just don't know by Chainsawman or Spy x Family. Yet. :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Not that I disagree about Makima lolnoping them all, but that's not really a knock on them, though. The only Devil(s) who could overwhelm Makima in a solo fight so far is the Darkness Devil, who is a Primordial Devil. Not being able to beat Makima shouldn't be an offense for the War Devil. :suresure:
Didn't mean it as an offense to them of course. We just discussed earlier in the thread who would potentially win the fight.

Wano ending convinced me OP will eventually be replaced in my top 3 Shounen (the other, FMA & JJBA, are likely untouchable). I just don't know by Chainsawman or Spy x Family. Yet. :myman:
DN is a shonen tho :myman:

Didn't mean it as an offense to them of course. We just discussed earlier in the thread who would potentially win the fight.
Ok, thanks for clarifying.

Two things:

1. It would have been top 3 if the second half of it is not below average;

2. It's mind-bogglingly bad when a fanmade ending is literally better than the ending the author came up with.