Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Ok, thanks for clarifying.

Two things:

1. It would have been top 3 if the second half of it is not below average;

2. It's mind-bogglingly bad when a fanmade ending is literally better than the ending the author came up with.
I disagree obviously but I don't think this is the right thread to discuss it lol. Agree to disagree I guess.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Would be dope if Denji pulled up next chapter.

I got him or Yoshida pulling up and slaughtering the bat devil.

Would be dope if Denji pulled up next chapter.

I got him or Yoshida pulling up and slaughtering the bat devil.
I'm not sure who's more likely tbh, but since Yoshida isn't at school today he's probably out devil hunting. Yuko mentioned that maybe he isn't serious about the devil hunting club which is probably hinting at his arrival.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I'm not sure who's more likely tbh, but since Yoshida isn't at school today he's probably out devil hunting. Yuko mentioned that maybe he isn't serious about the devil hunting club which is probably hinting at his arrival.
Could be both. This might be the best moment for Denji. Back in chapter 97, the final chapter of part 1 the rumor was that Chainsaw Man only saves girls lmao
and then recently on the news, in chapter 99, we were told Chainsaw Man has not yet appeared this week

I think this might be the time for Denji to debut. Saving Asa and Yuko from the Bat Devil and creating an internal conflict between Asa and Yoru since he now saved her life and her friend's life. Plus it's been like 4 chapters and we haven't seen Denji at all.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it's Yoshida that pulls up. Could be a good bonding moment for the trio.

Could be both. This might be the best moment for Denji. Back in chapter 97, the final chapter of part 1 the rumor was that Chainsaw Man only saves girls lmao
and then recently on the news, in chapter 99, we were told Chainsaw Man has not yet appeared this week

I think this might be the time for Denji to debut. Saving Asa and Yuko from the Bat Devil and creating an internal conflict between Asa and Yoru since he now saved her life and her friend's life. Plus it's been like 4 chapters and we haven't seen Denji at all.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it's Yoshida that pulls up. Could be a good bonding moment for the trio.
Denji showing up and curbstomping the Bat devil would be a great display. But idk if nows the right time for him to show up for Asa's, Yoru's and even Yuko's development.

Yoshida showing up slightly less so but still the same.
Post automatically merged:

If this series were to ever get an anime adaptation it would more than likely need an art style similar to Mob.
Well nope.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@RayanOO could you replace names like Sawatari Kusakabe and Prinz with Yoru (War Devil), Asa Mitaka and Yuko? Thanks.