General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Dengoat appeared and everything is alright again! One of the sickest replies ever written in a Shounen manga and, as a cat lover, I have no other choice but :hurry:.

Top 5 alltime chainsaw man chapter, happy Yuko is still alive, art was unbelievable here
Word. :cheers:

I can already tell this chapter alone will be better than the entirety of Elbaf Arc, because it is already better than any chapter in Wano. Touching, brutal, and eventually humorous, not to mention blessed with pathos and superb characters display. This is a classic Chainsawman chapter. :steef:

Man, we got the last two Spy x Family chapters and now Chainsawman gave us this. No wonder they both vye for the "Greatest Running Shounen Manga" title over Shit Piece. :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Amazing chapter. CSM at its core. Art was top notch. Knew it was time for Denji to appear. He was wreaking the Cockroach devil damn. And him just letting 6 people die like that. That's what makes him different from the rest of the MCs. Top notch.

I wonder if Denji is saving cats to gift to Powa when she comes back lol.

Alot of people seem to just be stuck on talking about Denji returning; That's fine and all but...
Asa seems to have grown a spine even if she trips habitually etc. Yoru seemed so keen on killing Yuko and still she hasn't gotten her way.
Rip Lady Mook getting your head bitten off has to be a shitty way to die.
There's a clear parallel between Asa saving the cat and wanting to be better and Denji saving the cat and not regretting