General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Alot of people seem to just be stuck on talking about Denji returning; That's fine and all but...
Asa seems to have grown a spine even if she trips habitually etc. Yoru seemed so keen on killing Yuko and still she hasn't gotten her way.
Rip Lady Mook getting your head bitten off has to be a shitty way to die.
Beheading is actually a fast and painless way to die.

plus the 2nd most important side character..

where is Makima 2.0
I think this Yuro devil won't be final antagonist just the warm up.Season 2 should go deeper on devils and stuff.Makima type characters won't work again,we need a powerfull devil to beat.Like the darkness devil.i would love if some kind of apocalypse is unleashed.My prediction:he will get some new friends for Denji,Kobeni will make a comeback a little bit braver,Yoru will be the antagonist for the early season and something apocaliptical will happen.Denji will lose some of his friends again and multiple powerfull devils will aim for Denji.To put an end to this Denji will have to find a way to get rid of devils for good.
Post automatically merged:

i'm thinking of something similar to supernatural season 5.Hell is unleashead on earth.

Last edited:
I think this Yuro devil won't be final antagonist just the warm up.Season 2 should go deeper on devils and stuff.Makima type characters won't work again,we need a powerfull devil to beat.Like the darkness devil.i would love if some kind of apocalypse is unleashed.My prediction:he will get some new friends for Denji,Kobeni will make a comeback a little bit braver,Yoru will be the antagonist for the early season and something apocaliptical will happen.Denji will lose some of his friends again and multiple powerfull devils will aim for Denji.To put an end to this Denji will have to find a way to get rid of devils for good.
i wonder what the twist would be this time

we might go in deeper regarding origins of Devils etc

We should be tackling some primordial devils I hope. We got a taste of one in part 1 with the Darkness Devil.
So many possibilities:fire/heat wave devil,lightning devil,tsunami devil,earthquake devil,winter devil,drought devil,flood devil,pandemic/pestilence devil,hunger devil,war devil,death devil,god/satan devil,etc...Basically the natural calamities that haunt humanity since the dawn of time.

Nazi devil is dead chainsawman ate it the concept doesnt exists anymore in the chainsawman world
Wait,did we have a nazi devil?Everyone shits on the nazis,if think it wouldn't cause too much trouble to have one.

I just hope we get a few party chapters.That DenjixHimeno vomit kiss was what got me into this manga.

Last edited:
We should be tackling some primordial devils I hope. We got a taste of one in part 1 with the Darkness Devil.
Guessing what other Primordial Devils there are sounds fun. :smoothieduck:

Since primordial fears are fears that have existed prior to or since the beginning of creation, I wonder if Death Devil exists. :hohoho:

I mean, virtually everybody fears death, right? If Death Devil exists, s/he would be OP as fuck! :steef: