General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Wait,did we have a nazi devil?Everyone shits on the nazis,if think it wouldn't cause too much trouble to have one.
Apparently CSM ate it in the past.

Guessing what other Primordial Devils there are sounds fun. :smoothieduck:

Since primordial fears are fears that have existed prior to or since the beginning of creation, I wonder if Death Devil exists. :hohoho:

I mean, virtually everybody fears death, right? If Death Devil exists, s/he would be OP as fuck! :steef:
Yeah I deffo think the Death Devil would be the most powerful.

I just posted a big list of possibilities.
Sorry, I somehow missed your post the first time around. :phoenixmarco:

Apparently CSM ate it in the past.

Yeah I deffo think the Death Devil would be the most powerful.
So many possibilities:fire/heat wave devil,lightining devil,tsunami devil,earthquake devil,winter devil,drought devil,flood devil,pandemic/pestilence devil,hunger devil,war devil,death devil,god/satan devil,etc...Basically the natural calamities that haunt humanity since the dawn of time.
Post automatically merged:

Wait,did we have a nazi devil?Everyone shits on the nazis,if think it wouldn't cause too much trouble to have one.

I just hope we get a few party chapters.That DenjixHimeno vomit kiss was what got me into this manga.
Wait, I just mentioned Death Devil, and you mentioned Pestilence Devil, and in-story we got War Devil...what if War Devil is actually a primordial devil that somehow lost her powers and used to form something based on The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? :zosmug:

What if, aside from the previously introduced Darkness Devil, some other primordial devils are the Four Horsemen Devils consisting of War Devil, Conquest Devil, Famine Devil, and Death Devil? :queenmoji:

Wait, I just mentioned Death Devil, and you mentioned Pestilence Devil, and in-story we got War Devil...what if War Devil is actually a primordial devil that somehow lost her powers and used to form something based on The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? :zosmug:

What if, aside from the previously introduced Darkness Devil, some other primordial devils are the Four Horsemen Devils consisting of War Devil, Conquest Devil, Famine Devil, and Death Devil? :queenmoji:
Nukes kinda made wars less frequent.People are not afraid of all out wars like in the past.It would make sense for it to be weaker right now.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Ok. So it's been a while since I read part 1. So can anyone tell me why does the devils CSM eat get vanished? Is pochita/chainsaw devil somehow special?
This is what we were told.

What a raw sequence of panels btw. Fujimoto's art is truly outstanding.

@The White Crane death is mentioned above by Makima.

4 horsemen of the Apocalypse is something i could see happening.

Death,war,hunger were mentioned.We are tottaly getting an apocalypse this season.Fuck yeah.Lets see if Kobeni survives this one.

Last edited:

Oh shit,i forgot about that.So Denji exterminating all devils will happen.

People are talking about the death devil.But i think fear itself must have a devil and since everyone is afraid of something,Fear devil>>>all other devils.

FYI the 4 horsemen are Makima, Yoru, Hunger devil and Death Devil.
Those who remember the names Denji ate
Damn, I totally forgot about them being mentioned! :milaugh:

So, my Death Devil theory is just proven correct, then? :steef:

I wonder if this means we will see Famine Devil, too? :funky:

4 horsemen of the Apocalypse is something i could see happening.

Death,war,hunger were mentioned.We are tottaly getting an apocalypse this season.Fuck yeah.Lets see if Kobeni survives this one.
Or, if the Four Horsemen Devils are not Primordial Devils, imagine if they are Makima-level, but indirectly also in service of an actual primordial devil called Apocalypse Devil? :smart: