General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
I'm now 40 chapters in and so far so good, although I almost dropped it because of that one chapter fuck that chapter lol.
lol, which one do you mean?

Recent chapters have been a wild ride, thought there would be some break now, but guess it was just the 5 minute break before a possibly final battle. Though his outbreak was kinda theatralic, I guess him having dreams again reinstalled the contract with Pochita?
Can't say I'm mad though, since CSM has some of the craziest action scenes. Thought the last battle against the weapon hybrids fell a bit short, now when Denji actually recognizes Reze.. guess it's time for a good ol' massacre!

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Ngl. It became pretty boring lately. Another power-up for Denji is the cleanest ass pull we will ever see in this manga imo.
I thought the chapters with Power's "return" were very creative tbh. Not really sure how Denji will come out of this since he lost most of his powers due to being loved. Ass pull or not? That's to be determined.

Ngl. It became pretty boring lately. Another power-up for Denji is the cleanest ass pull we will ever see in this manga imo.
lol, how do you define asspull in a series that has no clear power scaling and is very vague on its world building and abilities? Imho it was a good move on Fujimoto's part never to get too precise about explaining and rating powers, that way he can introduce whatever he pleases without being incoherent. That allows me to just go with the flow instead of questioning it.

The editor of CSM confirmed that SCM is on final phase. The ending is near :josad:
It's sad, but I'm also glad the series is getting a proper end & isn't dragged out.It'll forever be in good memory.. :catcry:

That being said, I'd be very disappointed about the series finishing without any mention or appearance of the death devil.
These last 2 chapters didn't give me that much, even though Makima's QCQ was awesome, so I hope there's going to be a twisted-as-usual sequence of events coming up.

Also, anyone else disappointed with our boy not even mentioning or even noticing Reze? :few:

Denji, sayanora. You are the biggest loser. Sorry life is cruel.

I guess Denji going to die in final chapter and we going to looking Makima's world.
Imo he wont die. If Makima doesnt die even when shot etc, Denji as CSM is already superior than that. I just wish CSM is not a hero but instead is actually Existence Devil or something absurdly overpowered to support his dominance over other devils.

M

mckengrie

Imo he wont die. If Makima doesnt die even when shot etc, Denji as CSM is already superior than that. I just wish CSM is not a hero but instead is actually Existence Devil or something absurdly overpowered to support his dominance over other devils.
when I write that mesage, I didn't read chapter's spoiler. Sorry :d You are right.