General & Others Changes made in Volume 95

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 83

left magazine, right volume
Some changes were found thanks to ペコ

pg31 chapter 955: King Kong → Kanji: Great Monkey King(read as King Kong)

pg33&35 chapter 955: さむらい(samurai in hiragana) → サムライ(samurai in katakana)

pg39 chapter 955: Part of the woman’s face is shown in volume version

pg52 chapter 956: rear admiral → captain

pg57 chapter 956: Amazonlily → Amazon Lily

pg85 chapter 958: forty thousand → thirty thousand

pg92 chapter 958: 40 thousand → 30 thousand

pg108 chapter 959: 罪を破り(grammatical error, no actual meaning) → 罪を被り(take the blame)

pg110 chapter 959: 39 years ago → 41 years ago, also added plants on the mountains

pg158 chapter 962: 血生臭い(bloody) → 血腥い(bloody)

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt Oda would tease a new Luffy finisher like Great Monkey King just like that. That looks like a simply one hand technique.

Luffy probably developed a brand new move set involving advanced armament. That'll be nice to see.

Gear 4 always looked like the Shinto god Fujin with those steam clouds wrapping around him, especially now with the Wano robe. With advanced haki projection, it's like Luffy is actually now a demonic god fighting with the power of the wind.

Gear 4 Boundman look interesting with Advanced Armament Haki.

Post automatically merged:

I doubt Oda would tease a new Luffy finisher like Great Monkey King just like that. That looks like a simply one hand technique.

Luffy probably developed a brand new move set involving advanced armament. That'll be nice to see.

Gear 4 always looked like the Shinto god Fujin with those steam clouds wrapping around him, especially now with the Wano robe. With advanced haki projection, it's like Luffy is actually now a demonic god fighting with the power of the wind.
That is actaully a good point, Luffy is becoming the Monkey King.
Post automatically merged:

Since Orochi was already said to have about 10,000 men on that day, I thought the extra were BM’s army lol
it could be from Big Mom's army

Last edited: