Chapter 164: The Abominable Fist That Turned Against God

@Chrono the new feat is calc'd anywhere from multi-continental to moon level.

How the fuck did we go from Murata hyping up a mountain destroying punch the previous chapter all the way to this crazy shit ? πŸ˜‚

Even more impressive is Saitama not even flinching. This is his best durability feat yet.
Damnnnn. Yeah Murata doesnt even know wtf he talking about. Sage hand chop is already above Mountain lvl.

But yh this feat is some crazy shit. I need to reread this chap with the eng translation.
Post automatically merged:

So the fight is over. Thats sad.

Last edited:
i like the LAST PANEL THE MOST loooooool it's hilarious.

btw its lousy how people in the world are like this. They dont want to listen to people weaker than them. Somehow that last panels are so reminiscent of our real life situation.

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
Damn that attack was so impressive it affected the entire earth, and gravitational force. :shocking:Guess he did something on similar scale to Boros' ultimate attack

But in the end Saitama didn't really try that hard, with his best being using the consecutive normal punches, with the battle apparently already ending, so somewhat disappointed due to this and the drastic change comparatively to webcomic, which was so much better :specialmeh:

Also the way Blast reacted to Garou's attack blows his hype a little, although it could depend on what exactly is happening by his side. And Saitama apparently is actually the one mentioned in the title to have turned against God. Could it be a foreshadow of their final battle?

I'm curious on who is Boros-look alike guy though. :choppawhat: