Chapter Discussion My Hero Academia Chapter 344 : The Protagonist

You level of Excitment For The Final War

• Total voters
Good chapter.

I enjoyed this more than last chapter, which I thought felt a bit anti climatic at points.

This feels sufficiently climatic, with characters really making clear that this is their chance to stop AFO for good. I really liked that interaction between All Might and the cop. It feels like those guys have been through a lot of shit together, so them talking about how this time they'll stop AFO for good is nice.

This chapter has a lot of nice character moments that really emotionally bring it together beside that, the most obvious of which being Monoma and Shinso's stuff, as well as Dabi's small scene.

Overall, a really solid start.

Will say though, I kind of pissed myself laughing at the whole "there are no side characters" line. That was hilarious because its literally just the series lying. The series is setting itself a standard that it has failed miserably to reach. Wonder what the official translation will be like.

All Might shows us that even though he no longer has muscles his brain muscle still works

Dabi vs Shoto it's also a nice set up my prediction is talk no jutsu and Dabi will turn against AFO

I hope the author is serious with this battle and no more Tomura please it's eye cancer