Character interactions you'd like to see in Dragon Ball

Which interactions between DB characters would you love to see onscreen whenever it's a friendship moment, family moments, a rivalry or hatred ones ?

I would like to see Goku training and acting as a mentor to Broly and Uub onscreen (unlike what happened in GT) with him teaching them to control their anger and powers at the same time and him introducing Broly and his friends to his own companions and family. I would love to see young Pang viewing Piccolo as a third grandfather or at least granduncle and her interactions with her uncle Goten. Would also like to see more of Goku and Jiren's now friendly rivalry and them to have a rematch.

Something else I would love to see is Cooler and Frieza interacting onscreen with their rivalry and to see a moment where Cooler shows that despite their cold relationship and denying it he still cares to an extent for his little brother like saving him from being defeated or killed by kicking or throwing him out of an attack's range despite having no other reason to do so.

I'd like to see Frieza and Cell meeting Goku Black and Zamasu just to see an awesome clash of villainous egos since Frieza and Cell are the epithome of what the Zamasus hate about mortals and are just as arrogant as them. Zamasu would be especially pissed at Frieza saying that he's the ruler of the universe and shall reign above the gods one day and at Cell boasting that he's perfect.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'd like to see Frieza and Cell meeting Goku Black and Zamasu just to see an awesome clash of villainous egos since Frieza and Cell are the epithome of what the Zamasus hate about mortals and are just as arrogant as them. Zamasu would be especially pissed at Frieza saying that he's the ruler of the universe and shall reign above the gods one day and at Cell boasting that he's perfect.
Or even introduce Black Frieza

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I want someone, absolutely ANYONE, to interact with Goten and give him a chance to shine. He’s the second son of the universe’s strongest warrior, his brother saved the world the one time his father couldn’t, and his best friend has gotten to meet his future self...all he can do is go Super Saiyan and we know NOTHING else about him. I don’t care who it is that drags him to the forefront, I just need it to happen.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I want someone, absolutely ANYONE, to interact with Goten and give him a chance to shine. He’s the second son of the universe’s strongest warrior, his brother saved the world the one time his father couldn’t, and his best friend has gotten to meet his future self...all he can do is go Super Saiyan and we know NOTHING else about him. I don’t care who it is that drags him to the forefront, I just need it to happen.
Imagine if Goten turned SSJ4 and looked exactly like Goku SSJ4 since he also was a kid technically