Versus Battle Chicken ramen mascot vs One Piece universe

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
haha you fanboys amuse me, Megurlu proved his goat status by fodderizing Hex and you're out here wanking someone even weaker than him. I'm not sure if EOS Uriel can reach base Abstract level. Get lost with your pathetic wank from my thread.
Brah, what the fuck are you reading my dawg????

Base Uriel>>Awakened Hex for now.

Base Uriel casually destroyed the other moon, whilst Hex had to amp himself up to cut one third of the moon.

Uriel's moon feat

Uriel casually releases heat that allows him to evaporate lakes the size of Canada like nothing

A low tier end move did this to the Forest of the realm of the Grues, if you remember the Grues infuse magic into their land thus making it much much stronger than the normal, thus this feat gets scaled way up. The land is also occupying a separate realm outside the realm of the world, thus existing as a mini planet.
And that was a low end move from base Uriel.

Megurlu's gotta eat more before he can play with the big boys.

Don't even get me started on the hype awakened Uriel's got.

Uriel top 1.

S

Shuyaku

Base Uriel casually destroyed the other moon, whilst Hex had to amp himself up to cut one third of the moon.

Uriel's moon feat

Uriel casually releases heat that allows him to evaporate lakes the size of Canada like nothing

A low tier end move did this to the Forest of the realm of the Grues, if you remember the Grues infuse magic into their land thus making it much much stronger than the normal, thus this feat gets scaled way up. The land is also occupying a separate realm outside the realm of the world, thus existing as a mini planet.

Uriel top 1.
Eh, i concede, can't refute your points. However, even if Uriel is above Hex (whom didn't even use formless which is portrayed to be > awakening) that doesn't put him on the level of Megurlu with the Beat Of The Rising Lullaby that not only dishes out massive amounts of pure power that overpowered Hex's strongest attack that he stated would've vaped a moon triple the size of the sun, and though some claim it's a hyperbole, i don't believe so, here is why : Hex is not arrogant, he is a fighting genius who has always precisely been able to gauge his enemies' power levels as well as his own, and in base he is already capable of planet busting with mid end attacks. Back to the attack, not only is it more powerful than Hex's, it has the ability to straight up absorb the enemy's attack, and thus double its power. Basically whatever Uriel throws at Megurlu is going to get reflected back at him with like 3 times the amount of power. It would overall be a close fight though, Uriel's regen is insane.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Eh, i concede, can't refute your points. However, even if Uriel is above Hex (whom didn't even use formless which is portrayed to be > awakening) that doesn't put him on the level of Megurlu with the Beat Of The Rising Lullaby that not only dishes out massive amounts of pure power that overpowered Hex's strongest attack that he stated would've vaped a moon triple the size of the sun, and though some claim it's a hyperbole, i don't believe so, here is why : Hex is not arrogant, he is a fighting genius who has always precisely been able to gauge his enemies' power levels as well as his own, and in base he is already capable of planet busting with mid end attacks. Back to the attack, not only is it more powerful than Hex's, it has the ability to straight up absorb the enemy's attack, and thus double its power. Basically whatever Uriel throws at Megurlu is going to get reflected back at him with like 3 times the amount of power. It would overall be a close fight though, Uriel's regen is insane.
I do agree that it would be an insane battle, however Uriel has received the most hype thus far and foreshadowing of being the EOS villain. Megurlu's got his hype too, but it seems like it won't measure up to Uriel's. We also have to factor in how Uriel grows during battle to the point of being able to fodderize opponents that were somewhat a match for him before his sudden growth.

Uriel's moon feat

Uriel top 1.

No.

Look at the foreshadowing of Uriel clenching the Earth. Uriel top 1.
pure headcannon
The slander feels good dawg! I wanna be called a r*tard, a megurlutard, someone who canโ€™t read Dolzenabring 666, and all the other shit yโ€™all been cooking for as long as possible. Keep slandering us. Let us be the underdog until the chapter drops and all of you look stupid as hell.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
pure headcannon
The slander feels good dawg! I wanna be called a r*tard, a megurlutard, someone who canโ€™t read Dolzenabring 666, and all the other shit yโ€™all been cooking for as long as possible. Keep slandering us. Let us be the underdog until the chapter drops and all of you look stupid as hell.
Brah no. Uriel top 1. There's also Uriel's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. That and Uriel's running theme of being the MOFO, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons, would suggest this to be the case.

Megurlu's cool and all, I like his design, but we gotta stop the wank. He can give a good fight to Uriel though.