Theory CHOPPER'S DREAM: The ALL-PURPOSE Medicine - The ALL-BLUE - JOYBOY - and the most recent episode~ The FINAL EVENTS OF ONE PIECE theory

Hey guys, so before i begin this theory I just want to point out that the director associated with Film Red has been told key moments about One Piece endings and is privy to information otherwise not known. Moreover, that is the case for Film Red's anime episodes as well. Which means, they could be subtly putting things in that somehow connect to the ending of One Piece in some way, shape, or form. This theory is also built on ideas from past theories as well which I will mention throughout the theory, such as the Drum Kingdom island the shape of its mountains being drums.

This theory utilizes these main ideas:
the Drum Kingdom's Shape
Uta's melodies and its effect on people
Luffy's Gear 5 Heartbeats - The Drums of Liberation
Chopper's Dream
The ONE PIECE.
The Inspiration for JOYBOY.
Anyways, to begin, I want to inform everyone of the most likely inspiration for Joyboy in the manga. Perhaps Joyboy in our world!

Joyboy notes:
  • Dancing
  • Singing
  • Jubilation
  • Inspires festivals in colder countries (hint to drum kingdom later on in the theory)
  • Irresistible rhythm on his drum
  • Anyone who hears Joyboy's music is compelled to dance and sing along until he or she has shaken the black cloak of despair from the shoulders.
This theory will discuss the end-events of One Piece, which ties into Chopper's dream, the all-purpose medicine that can cure anything, and how the most recent episode, episode 1029, ties in with his dream and all the strawhats' dreams

Brook states in episode 1029 in regards to Uta's music: It's an amazing melody that makes your heart beat wildly before you know it. Then Robin follows with, This song may cheer you up, even when you're about to die of cold on a snowy mountain, to which Chopper immediately is the one to reply afterwards that she's scaring him.
To relate this back to Chopper's dream, it is quite the same as Hiruluk's dream. To cure the citizens' of Drum Kingdom's hearts, an all purpose medicine. In fact, I think this was a hint, to specifically mention someone dying on a snowy mountain, similar to Dr. Hiruluk's fate, and Chopper being the one to immediately reply after Robin's words, may have been a choice from the director himself hinting to something.

Near the end of the Drum Kingdom arc, we see the cherry blossoms atop the drum shaped mountains of the kingdom, similar to the vision Dr. Hiruluk had.
If its through the heart beat that makes one react to the music in such a way, well, this would be quite similar to Luffy's Gear 5 form. In fact, his heart beat invigorates him, and Luffy comments about its funny sounds and beats. No matter how defeated, in bad shape, or other condition that Luffy is in, if his heart beats to the sounds in a specific way and he activates gear 5, he is invigorated and smiling, in a much better mood essentially. It was dubbed as the Drums of Liberation by Zunesha, who themselves are Joyboy's allies.

Now, to tie this back into Chopper's dream and the Drum Kingdom, essentially similar to Dr. Hiruluks dream of the all-purpose medicine to cure the citizens' hearts, and in Chopper's case, to be able to cure anything, as well as the Drum Kingdom being named literally the Drum Kingdom

as well as having mountains in the shapes of Drums, I think that those mountains will in fact be used as Drums, producing a similar beat to Luffy's gear 5 form, but able to impact the hearts of anyone hearing it to invigorate them and rid them of any condition they may be suffering from, putting a smile on their faces and bettering their mood. The drums may be played by an oars-like giant, or by some other means that may tie to the One Piece itself, and I think Chopper will be the one to figure out this cure and how the sounds can affect people biologically after studying Luffy's gear 5 and his heart beats. In fact, Drum Kingdom is a very cold country, and Joyboy is known to inspire festivals in colder countries.

It links to the worldwide party theory that is commonly shared, that there will be a party that engulfs the whole world, and indeed that may be the case. In fact, the very sounds of the drums, it may attract NOT only people but animals and fish all over the world to the island, gathered in one large place, to hear the beats and be cured of their ailments. All the fish being gathered in one place...that sounds quite like, the ALL-BLUE being found, leading to Sanji's dream being fulfilled as well.

In fact, by the time the Strawhats find the One Piece and the worldwide party is hard, probably signalling the end of the story, all the Strawhats this way will have achieved their dreams. (Not counting any other strawhats that may join after Jinbe)

Luffy will be The Pirate King.
Zoro will be The World's Greatest Swordsman.
Nami will have drawn a Map of the whole world after sailing it.
Usopp will have become a brave warrior of the sea.
Sanji will have found The ALL BLUE.
Chopper will have discovered The ALL-PURPOSE Medicine.
Robin will have learned The History of the world.
Franky will have created The Ship of Dreams.
Brook will reunite with Laboon! Laboon will join in on the fun as well! Jinbe will see peace between everybody! How does this maybe tie to the One Piece you might ask? Well, I'm not quite sure, but one way I can offer is that: There was a popular theory some time ago that the One Piece is actually a musical piece. Perhaps this musical piece is a Drum music sheet piece that when played on the Drum mountains of Drum Kingdom, will have that power of the All-Purpose medicine. To have people dance and sing until they shed off any ailments they may be suffering from, similar to Gear 5's heart beats idea as well.

Gear 5 is something Oda has always wanted to draw as he has mentioned in the most recent interview with Detective Conan's author, Aoyama, and I think is pivotal to the idea of One Piece. Oda has also mentioned what every Strawhat is usually thinking of, and included himself as well, with what he's usually thinking of is World Peace in response to an SBS question

Moreover, Oda mentioned that he has always wanted to draw a story where its ending is the pinnacle of any series, the highest point of excitement and its peak, and to do that is actually very difficult I think. Usually stories would end with a conclusion that is often telling about what happens after that pinnacle has already happened, but in One Piece's case, I think omething like the all-purpose medicine, the all blue, the drums and sounds of the worldwide party being the ending would make for an amazing pinnacle! And it may achieve what Oda wanted with the series' ending being its highest peak.

Who knows, maybe the red line in the wake of the travelling from all the fish in the sea will be destroyed as well.

Thanks for reading guys!