Chrollo vs Hisoka (post mortem nen)

Do you guys think Chrollo could beat Hisoka post mortem nen in these scenarios?
1. He has the same prep time he did in Heavens arena.
2. He and Hisoka both have no prep time and have to fight each other.
3. He has even more prep time than he had in Heavens arena with 2 of the spiders dead (abilities gone from his book).

Personally I think the only way he'll win is 3, I think it's extreme diff all 3 times but Hisoka was actually keeping up PRE mortem nen, it'll be insane to see what Hisoka can do now in battle.

1.) He loses. This is mostly due to Hisoka knowing whats ahead of him if they fight again and Chrollo has the same Hatsus. And of course hes way stronger now as well.

2.) He loses

3.) Wins. Could potentially low diff again if he finds the perfect counters. Although Hisoka may have a different mindset...and that could impact the fight.

1.) He loses. This is mostly due to Hisoka knowing whats ahead of him if they fight again and Chrollo has the same Hatsus. And of course hes way stronger now as well.

2.) He loses

3.) Wins. Could potentially low diff again if he finds the perfect counters. Although Hisoka may have a different mindset...and that could impact the fight.
With the 3 part, with Hisoka's increase in nen (I assume) and him being able to heal his body parts, I kinda feel it's impossible for it to be a low diff, especially since Hisoka got a few hits on Chrollo even when he was gettin swarmed

With the 3 part, with Hisoka's increase in nen (I assume) and him being able to heal his body parts, I kinda feel it's impossible for it to be a low diff, especially since Hisoka got a few hits on Chrollo even when he was gettin swarmed
He only got one hit on Chrollo. The other was his clone that he beat. Again Chrollo could find better Hatsus or even the same caliber ones.

He only got one hit on Chrollo. The other was his clone that he beat. Again Chrollo could find better Hatsus or even the same caliber ones.
fair enough, I just think Hisoka will be more tenacious having more powerful nen (meaning faster, stronger, more durable, higher endurance), and he seems to have nuts regen. But I can see Chrollo crushing him again under the right conditions

fair enough, I just think Hisoka will be more tenacious having more powerful nen (meaning faster, stronger, more durable, higher endurance), and he seems to have nuts regen. But I can see Chrollo crushing him again under the right conditions
Wouldnt more/stronger Nen just mean better Bungee Gum and Higher Aura reserves. He wont magically be faster ....though may appear that way due to the Bungee Prosthetics possibly making him faster. He wont be stronger or more durable tho. His KO and Ken will still be the same efficiency....afterall he isnt an Enhacer.

Chrollo stomps round 1 and 3

Hisoka can't beat Chrollo with prep, Hisoka doesn't plan ahead and acts on instinct, he's never winning a fight against a prepared Chrollo

Round 2 is probably a 50/50 or slightly in favor of Hisoka

2.) He loses

Low diff?

Maybe he wasn't really beating, but his fatigue was huge with all those techniques used

Hisoka is not winning against Chrollo with prep even if he got stronger
Chrollo most likely had a lot of other abilities he didn't even show against him because there was no need..

It's also the reason Hisoka is currently trying to ambush Chrollo and fight him on his terms...
So I have Chrollo winning 1 and 3.

For 2nd scenario, I guess it could go either way. Chrollo isn't afraid to fight Hisoka on any stage right now even w/o his troupe members abilities as every troupe member is trying to kill Hisoka. So he clearly thinks he can beat Hisoka.

Do you guys think Chrollo could beat Hisoka post mortem nen in these scenarios?
1. He has the same prep time he did in Heavens arena.
2. He and Hisoka both have no prep time and have to fight each other.
3. He has even more prep time than he had in Heavens arena with 2 of the spiders dead (abilities gone from his book).

Personally I think the only way he'll win is 3, I think it's extreme diff all 3 times but Hisoka was actually keeping up PRE mortem nen, it'll be insane to see what Hisoka can do now in battle.
1) If it is a Chrollo who knows Hisoka ability (the new one) and has prep time, plus Hisoka doesn't know what Chrollo is gonna bring (like it happened in the celestial tower fight) imo Chrollo can still fuck Hisoka up. In the end he beat Hisoka with ease just with the power of 2 spiders (and prep of course, and this was paramount), if he is in the dark while Hisoka is on the open he can just take his new measures and bring a strategy with 3 or more spiders this time and win again. If Hisoka knows his tactics in advance and/or Chrollo doesn't know Hisoka new powers then everything changes since Hisoka is smart as hell too and realized almost all of Chrollo layers in real time, if he is given prep a swell knowing what is coming Hisoka can take his measures as well (like he most likely will do this time).

2) This Hisoka most likely win, even the original imo would most likely win. Otherwise why would Chrollo plot so much and prepare so much before their fight?

3) It all depends on what crazy strategy he can come up with the other spiders but most likely the best one with just 2 spiders was the one we saw. But prep time is again king for me. Give Chrollo (or Hisoka) prep while the other side is oblivious and you get something like the celestial tower fight: 2 characters would should be pretty close, so an extreme or at the very least high diff fight, turning in a low/mid diff fight thanks to brain and prep.

1. Chrollo wins with prep. He is pretty much the batman of the hxh verse, prep Chrollo can beat almost anyone.
2. Hisoka will win more often than not in a fair fight with no prep.
3. Chrollo probably.

Wouldnt more/stronger Nen just mean better Bungee Gum and Higher Aura reserves. He wont magically be faster ....though may appear that way due to the Bungee Prosthetics possibly making him faster. He wont be stronger or more durable tho. His KO and Ken will still be the same efficiency....afterall he isnt an Enhacer.
hes a transmuter, which is directly next to enhancement on the nen diagram, so he can use enhancement at 80% efficiency