• Total voters
Restritions:-
- Both Bloodlusted
- Current Chrollo with his Bookmark ability
- Round 1: No Prep
- Round 2: Both have Prep

My opinion:-
Round 1:- Chrollo high diffs

This is me being very respectful to Silva and his possible PL. I think extreme diff is very unlikely, and it will be a high diff in Chrollo's favour. Before YN arc, they had an fight where they were presumably equal or ended with no victor. Then in YN arc, Silva claims Chrollo got stronger. Not only that but Chrollo was keeping up with Silva's speed whilst also fighting his father. Now current Chrollo is even stronger with his bookmark ability and the power tonuse mutliple Hatsu's at the same time. I think Chrollo would eventually dispatch of him after a long fight.

Round 2:- Chrollo low-mid diffs.

Prep is only useful for Chrollo and barely will make a difference for Silva since he will still be limited to his Hatsus. Whilst Chrollo neg-low diffed Hisoka....I give more respect to Silva, and give him a higher difficulty of losing.

-----
As of now potrayal, feats and hype all go to Chrollo. I really have no clue how people can argue for Silva > Chrollo.

Round 1 should go to Silva.
We don't know how much Chrollo knows about the extent of Silva's powers but based on what we saw during his fight with Hisoka, Chrollo needs a variety of abilities to be able to properly overwhelm a fighter of Hisoka's caliber and Silva is > Hisoka for all extent and purpose as off right now.

Round 2 should go to Chrollo if he can pick the location, to be fair I wasn't too impressed by Chrollo's strategy against Hisoka, he stated that it was the first time he had ever used so many abilities to kill one man yet I think someone like Silva would have done MUCH BETTER thna Hisoka in the same scenario due to having far higher AP/DC to get rid of the puppets. I'll still give the benefit of doubt to Chrollo here as he is very smart and must have some combination that would allow him to win.

Btw Yorknew Chrollo gets slaughtered by Silva as he did not have the bookmark and Chrollo without bookmark cant prep for shit as he cant combine abilities