Announcement Clarification of the recent events and resolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
After discussing with both parties involved in the recent events who gave us further info concerning how it really went, we decided that for this occasion, we'd do a new and final announcement about this to clarify the events better

- One of the parties(Dizzy) was very concerned about the future of this forum and thus for this reason, decided to help by warning potential dangers to this forum. In one occasion some of you may have known, there was someone i'd not like to name, who was badmouthing this forum terribly with the aim of ruining its image to favor another, but that situation was handled partly thanks to his help, allowing me to prevent such a disaster in going further. In his mind however, Tangerine was one of the threats to this forum due to her badmouthing the forum when OJ was about to end and thus out of concern was advicing me not to trust her, that she wasn't fit to be a mod

- However from my perspective it was hard to believe because the Tangerine i knew was completely different. Indeed, in the above situation where i mentioned Dizzy partly helped me, it was because the other party that also helped me in that case was Tangerine, who admitted to me to have been misguided and actually fully trusted me. She also participated in supporting me in upholding this forum in many other events, and that before even becoming a moderator.

For this reason then, i always thought the conflict happening between both parties was due to a misunderstanding following up from their antagonism relation since OJ, eventhough i personally had no idea which conflict happened between them in OJ in the first place. I only heard of the translation conflict Den_Den_Mushi had with Rero and a few others, and eventhen without knowing that much in details. In either case, as far as i was concerned, i considered this forum creation as the starting of a new point, with everything happening in the past being bygone and thus only focusing on what happened in the present, with me believing from my perspective that the events leading to disparity between 2 groups, unfolded this way:

> Dizzy more than a month ago bringing screenshots of suspicion activities from Tangerine against this forum in discord
> Tangerine's friends informing her of this situation to her, which ultimately led to a group division between both parties
> After getting informed of this, Tangerine wants to step down, but gets momentarily calm down by the staff with a last term condition of her avoiding this in the future, that until wanting to step down by the end of december
> Rero insults "Zorofanboys" and says she wants Sanji and Zoro fans to get along
> Den_Den_Mushi takes it and baits Sanji fans
> Tangerine / Jiofeed come to back up Rero by baiting Den_Den_Mushi
> Dizzy implicitely mocks Tangerine by revealing his suspicions in public profile statements
> Having enough of this, Tangerine decides to leave.
> Kuroshika goes ballistic and makes sexism and other insulting claims in result.
> And with us thinking all of them had their part in the blame, we decided to ban them, with some going in Udon.

Though another member of our staff(Kiwipom) made a mistake by further fueling the fire when implicitely calling Dizzy/Den_Den_Mushi "pieces of shit human beings", with Kiwipom and me deciding to apologize to them for this as a result

Though because i was the best one to know the situation from both sides and still being disappointed of this drama happening due to a misunderstanding, we decided to discuss with both parties and understand their points.

For this occasion, we'd also like to present our apology to both sides, because we had struggles to deal with this the right away especially with me sleeping when the events were unfolding(due to timezone difference) and to make sure we avoid situations like this in the future, stricter measures are being put into effect from now on.
Absolutely no past history of beef and drama from other forums should be brought up anywhere on the forum under any circumstances. If you have an issue with a particular member, use the ignore button or PM a staff member if it is an ongoing issue. Posting bait, mockery or insults on profile pages or anywhere else will result in the following penalties:
  • Deletion of the content
  • Atleast 1 week in Udon
  • Persistence of the same behavior will lead to an immediate ban.
Remember to also familiarize yourself with the forum rules as they also apply here.
And that’s pretty much it, enjoy your time on the forum but know that this sort of drama will not be taken lightly at all.

Now let's focus on things that actually matter, which is enjoying our time in this forum by discussing the things we love the most, with the recent chapter in particular being godly :shocking:

You're the best, so have fun and have a good day. :cheers:

Dizzy implicitely mocks Tangerine by revealing his suspicions in public profile statements
I saw the screen shot, he was mocking her and stating she sucked dick for promotion, with den den making snide comment in agreement.

But you say suspiscion profile statement? and play it off?

Den_Den_Mushi takes it and baits Sanji fans
translation, she used at excuse, no one is this dumb, if they can't read properly what rero said about zoro and sanji fans need to get along. If they honestly get triggered by fictional character to spout insults to others,that is just pathetic.

Kuroshika goes ballistic and makes sexism and other insulting claims in result.

Though another member of our staff(Kiwipom) made a mistake by further fueling the fire when implicitely calling Dizzy/Den_Den_Mushi "pieces of shit human beings", with Kiwipom and me deciding to apologize to them for this as a result
So you made her apologies, to someone who called her friend a slut who sucks dicks? then you pointed this out in public to scold her like she in the wrong?

Ok Bogard.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I saw the screen shot, he was mocking her and stating she sucked dick for promotion, with den den making snide comment in agreement.

translation, she used at excuse, no one is this dumb, if they can't read properly what rero said about zoro and sanji fans need to get along. If they honestly get triggered by fictional character to spout insults to others,that is just pathetic.

So you made her apologies, to someone who called her friend a slut who sucks dicks? then you pointed this out in public to scold her like she in the wrong?

Ok Bogard.
As someone who actually posted on there. He didnt mean it like that. He meant it as her begging bogard to be a mod. Not oh she a woman so she must have sucked someone off to be mod...

As someone who actually posted on there. He didnt mean it like that. He meant it as her begging bogard to be a mod. Not oh she a woman so she must have sucked someone off to be mod...
No he phrased it that way, by the way he said it!

His statement and phrasing is term used on women/slut who sucks man dick for favors/power/

It was rude and uncalled for

Bogard

You can't win

No i was referring to Dizzy revealing his discord suspicions(more than a month ago) about Tangerine acting against this forum in public. I already revealed the insults you brought up in an earlier announcement. This one is more to concretely detail the events as well as resolutions

I think so too, but then again, it's not the first, neither will it be the last time we'd see these fan wars.

Ok Bogard.
I didn't make her apology at all. She herself told me she made a mistake because she didn't know the full story and wanted to apology. I think you must discuss with her in private for you to know the details

Status
Not open for further replies.