Chapter Discussion COC is not enough to Scar nor Deal Significant Damage to Kaido

Blunt attacks can't scar, that's true. Yamato used ice to convert it into a slash.
There was no Ice on Yamato's thunder Bagua so try again.

But saying that Big Mom and Shanks don't have the strength to scar Kaido is hilarious
I never said this. Go back and reread.

As for Yamato, I do think that she might have less ap then Zoro but you also have to keep into account that her main offense is blunt attacks and not slashes.
There is no "might have" here. Her attacks being blunt form is irrelevant to the thread.

Luffy shouldn't even be a part of this scar argument.
He should... especially when he has an ability literally stated to "destroy things from the inside out".

In addition, his COC attacks are doing less damage than Zoro's non COC attacks which proves my point that COC is not required to deal significant damage to Kaido
Post automatically merged:

Yeah thats what I agree on too. But Yamato used a slicing technique on Kaido aswell which did leave no scar or bruise at him to this point.
Thats what I mean that Yamatos and Luffys advanced CoC seem weak in comparison to zoros.
The thing is COC is not required to deal heavy damage to Kaido. It is AP + COA. COC just adds extra power

I dont understand Zoro wank, Morj used Zoro fans to increase his fan following by calling Zoro the greatest character ever in manga history/OP.

They just keep spamming this shit to make themselves feel better.
Take Zoro wankers out, and this site's activity goes from 80% to 20%.
This the reason management is happy with their bs.
Huh? So cause Morj made a Zoro video, he did it because of fans. He has made many characters analysis. He never said zoro the greatest in manga history. He said Zoro is a well written character.

Because even though he used 2, Enma is the real reason since it boosts attack power. It fuctions very much like Shisui, the sword that it replaced
Shusui was an upgarde to Yubashiri since it's a higher grade sword and counts amongst the 21 excellent grade swords
It's not the same with Enma here as it doesn't surpass Zoro shusui in terms of grade on top of that it was also black blade you can say Enma is basically haki draining Shusui. There is no difference in power between swords of the same grade that is why no special emphasise was placed on Enma when Oden used it

CoC is nothing more than a tool. Its as strong as the person that wields it. It does not matter if you can scar an opponent with it. Its a pointless feat if the opponent is able to brush it off and kick your ass.

:risicheck:

:cantseeme: nice try Ndule. Zoro cuts Kaido with all 3 swords
:milaugh:
Accept the fact

Oda highlighted enma on the roof more than zoor himself
Even when he was performing ashura, Oda focused on enma

You people "enma doesn't play a role, zoro can do it with any blade"

Why didn't Oda make zoro scar Kaido with another blade + his 2 blades than him having enma + his 2 others swords?

Recent chapter demonstrated that simply having a COC infused attack is not enough to leave a scar on Kaido.

Yamato used COC on her thunder Bagua which caused Kaido to bleed from the forehead, however, Kaido did not receive a scar from the attack.

When Kaido was hit with togen totsuka by the Scabbards, he stated that they did not have enough power to open up the old scar. He never mentioned anything about COC.

At first I believed that COC was required to scar Kaido especially from the Zoro scene. However, with recent chapters, the explanation would be that Kaido sensed COC in the attack (just like Luffy did) and the attack left a scar because it was as powerful.

COC on its own is useless without a powerful attack backing it. Hence it is not a requirement to scar Kaido. What is needed is Armament Haki + significant power. This is why Big Mom was worried for Kaido when facing Hiryu Kaen which didn't have COC

This would explain why Kaido only has two scars (Oden and Zoro) even though he has fought other COC users like Big Mom, Shanks, Luffy and Yamato.

Discuss
Only Zoro and Oden had Enma, and they are the only one who were able to scar Kaido, coincidence? I don't think so....

And you know why??? Cuz in the fucking manga itself we have "Hyori" literally spelling it out for you, but some people are way too slow when it comes thinking.

Accept the fact

Why didn't Oda make zoro scar Kaido with another blade + his 2 blades than him having enma + his 2 others swords?
Do we even know how zoros scar looks like on kaido? How do you know that it's just one line created by Enma? And even so, how do you know it was enma and not his other swords? :choppawhat: The one he got from Kuina is on the same class as Enma. Why wouldn't it be able to perform the same as it?

Accept the fact

Because Enma is a cursed sword and it sucks more haki than necessary ? it's Zoro's haki ? Oda is highlighting because Zoro will forge it into a kokuto by the end of the arc, Lonoodle take a break bozo your arguments sucks and you spend more time in this forums not realising u're a clown

Accept the fact

What? Enma uses Zoro's haki

Zoro cut Kaido with all 3 swords with Tatsumaki and Asura. So like I said...nice try. No need to push your headcanons here:suresure:

Only Zoro and Oden had Enma, and they are the only one who were able to scar Kaido, coincidence? I don't think so....

And you know why??? Cuz in the fucking manga itself we have "Hyori" literally spelling it out for you, but some people are way too slow when it comes thinking.
Let them be

Oda can't even be so obvious about it
Why is that the 2 people who scarred kaido have enma?
Why is Enma the one highlighted and hyped the most?

People out here thinking It is mainly because of COA or CoC or whatever.
When Oda has been clear : Enma!

You won't scar Kaido! Neither any other blade.
They can reopen the scar but make a new scar? Or really affect Kaido's durability? Nah

Let them be

Oda can't even be so obvious about it
Why is that the 2 people who scarred kaido have enma?
Why is Enma the one highlighted and hyped the most?

People out here thinking It is mainly because of COA or CoC or whatever.
When Oda has been clear : Enma!

You won't scar Kaido! Neither any other blade.
They can reopen the scar but make a new scar? Or really affect Kaido's durability? Nah
Enmz is forged by Kozaburo clown, you think its sent from god or what go reread manga smh low iq apes be like

If only you read the manga with narrow visioned bias. We know from the manga that both of Oden's swords cut Kaido...so Hiyori's statement should be read in that context.

Another headcanon crushed...try again

The only thing that would back up this claim is if Luffy and Yamato were using cutting weapons. Which they were not. You can’t scar someone with blunt damage. All the damage occurs internally which is why Kaido spews blood. But something as simple as this seems to go over your heads so what’s the point?:kayneshrug:

The only thing that would back up this claim is if Luffy and Yamato were using cutting weapons. Which they were not. You can’t scar someone with blunt damage. All the damage occurs internally which is why Kaido spews blood. But something as simple as this seems to go over your heads so what’s the point?:kayneshrug:
No point in arguing. They think scars are the only type of damage. Like i said many times, A good right hook hurts more than a little cut

Shusui was an upgarde to Yubashiri since it's a higher grade sword and counts amongst the 21 excellent grade swords
It's not the same with Enma here as it doesn't surpass Zoro shusui in terms of grade on top of that it was also black blade you can say Enma is basically haki draining Shusui. There is no difference in power between swords of the same grade that is why no special emphasise was placed on Enma when Oden used it
Yes there is??? Do you any other sword that feeds of the user's haki? They both being of the sane grade only means that they are equal in craftsmanship, same goes to the Ame no habakiri, but only Enma is treated as being special when it comes to its power