Speculations Commander Tony Tony Chopper, The Antibody, One of the Three Blessings of the Straw Hat Crew

I want to talk about how Chopper confidently took the responsibility of handling the main floor from Zoro. It's almost make him stand out as a capable leader.

Plus, he did in fact stoop up to face all of the allies AND enemies in the main floor to give them instructions on how to survive while, in the same time, giving them a COMMON enemy to focus against. He eliminates any hostility among them from the start and encourages all of them to work together for the SAME sake. That's quite a feat if you ask me :catrude:

In that scene, he really gives some COMMANDER vibes and I find interesting his opposition with Queen, The Plague :
- Queen being the one spreading viruses to everyone (allies and enemies) for his own enjoyment,
- Chopper being the one to always make antidotes to cure the sick ones (in Udon and now in Onigashima) no matter the side they're fighting for,
- Queen is a selfish man ≠ Chopper put his principles above his own interests.

I think with Queen's defeat (Zoro may be the one to bring him down), Chopper will take the enemies who were infected into the allies' side, convince them that their only hope to survive is to fight the side that betrayed them and bring them all to fight Kaido and Big Mom.
If he were to do this, I see him proudly naming himself : Commander Tony Tony Chopper, The Antibody, One of the Three Blessings of the Straw Hat Crew !!!
It would be a nice callback to Queen's epithet : The Plague ≠ The Antibody, Calamity ≠ Blessing 😉

I could see Robin reacting to this surname by guessing who could be the other Two Blessings of the crew :
- Brook, The Melody (he can raise people's morale with his music),
- Sanji, The Abundance (he fights against hunger by serving abundantly nutritious dishes).
It would be hilarious to see Zoro being jealous that Robin puts Sanji among the Blessings and not him :pepeanger:*throwback to the Zoro Nami moment in Zou when Luffy said about Sanji to be equal to 1000 men* 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He was awesome and cute with that ice tooth.
I thought Zoro would be rounding up those samurai on the ground floor but it could be commander Chopperini who does it.
Also, I wouldnt be surprised if he takes part in Queen's defeat, team up with whoever else needs to fight the Plague.

making it 3 blessings seems kinda forced. Just because its 3 disasters and 3 sweet comanders doesnt mean it has to be 3 blessings. because obv if it happens the blessing will not be the equivalent of the 3 commanders of a yonko crew

I thought it was a good moment between Chopper and Zoro, with him giving responsibility over the flo to Chopper and the dude's handling things pretty well. I hope to see even more from the little dude and I hope he beats a Number. Maybe even help out against Perospero but looking at everything he's done so far as a doctor, he's been doing really well. Not so sure about the Commander titles being given this arc or even to those specific characters but we'll see.

making it 3 blessings seems kinda forced. Just because its 3 disasters and 3 sweet comanders doesnt mean it has to be 3 blessings. because obv if it happens the blessing will not be the equivalent of the 3 commanders of a yonko crew
The difference is that the 3 Blessings would be nothing more than special assets for the SH crew rather than leaders.
For me the leaders of the SH crew are Luffy, Zoro, Jinbe and maybe Nami.