Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
So greed is your motive?! :parkcry:
Greed? Yes, you could call it like that. Are you really that surprised? :beckmoji:

For years now I've done every filthy task you gave me. And what did I get back? Nothing. I want to be more than just a simply henchman.

I'm just reaching for what belongs to me. And to get that, I have to get rid of you. As I already said, it's nothing personal :endthis:

Greed? Yes, you could call it like that. Are you really that surprised? :beckmoji:

For years now I've done every filthy task you gave me. And what did I get back? Nothing. I want to be more than just a simply henchman.

I'm just reaching for what belongs to me. And to get that, I have to get rid of you. As I already said, it's nothing personal :endthis:
Apparently next thing won't be a trial, it will be a civil war in the family! Reloaded vs Bepo, my poor heart 💔

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

Ah so you're finally ready to tell the truth of what to Carrie? Please continue :endthis:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Apparently next thing won't be a trial, it will be a civil war in the family! Reloaded vs Bepo, my poor heart 💔
Your heart will finally able to heal when you won't get backstabbed anymore :endthis:

Ah so you're finally ready to tell the truth of what to Carrie? Please continue :endthis:
I know what happened to her. And this truth will be the nail to your coffin :kata:

Also: :amazing::blush:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
My henchmen will deal with them.
Telling you now, no they won't :suresure:

Just like you let me deal with them every night while you were doing "serious business" with your wifes. I lost an eye and both ears due to this, do you remember? :pepecry:
That was during the turf against Castro's pasta parlor. Tragedy none of those people survived. I hope their families are doing well :catblush:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎