Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
Recite verses from Pulp Fiction, get 10K reward

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Fun

… The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides
By the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men
Blessed is she who in the name of Conejo Blanco and good will
Shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
For she is truly her brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
And I will strike down upon thee
With great vengeance and furious anger
Those who attempt to poison and destroy her brothers
And you will know her name is the Lord
When she lays vengeance upon thee

Leader: @Pot Goblin

Pastor: @MonochromeYoru
Spokesperson: @Unlimited Rulebook
Pope: @Drybones2015
Chore boy who rings the bell: @Rottkins
Scribe: @Shimotsuki Ghostly
Lookout: @Meeyori

Executives:
@CoC: Color of Clowns
@Mr. Reloaded
@Peppercore
@Luffy_Fan
@Pringles

Members:
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@Falcon
Chobro
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Admiral Maynard
@Reborn
@Seatonnes
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Useless_Kidd
@Peroroncino
@Meeyori
@opisamd
@Kurozumi Bepo
@Adam 🍎
@Warback
Fun Fact:

I dressed as Samuel L. Jackson from Pulp Fiction and entered a Halloween contest on the strip when I used to live in Vegas. I got on stage, cited the above verse, recieved a roaring standing ovation, and took home a cool $10K

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Amor a Luna, Brothers
The powers have seen fit to prosecute me on ridiculous charges of cult leading and being a furry.

Demonstrably untrue accusations that spit in the eye of what justice stands for.
Know this well Brothers, no matter what happens I nor this group will be going anywhere.
I'm counting on your support during these turbulent times
We will be the face of the storm once the bell tolls
Go and be well, and as always
Memento Lunae Reginae

Come to the dark side, Pot, mammals were meant to merge in ways beyond God's intentions! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fellas there was somethin on my mind after lookim at the opinions on the meme piece reddit

Saw.some clowns dissin the snow fruit cause the heat weakness but I am here to debunk

First off havin a weakness does not mean equal loss, crocodile was able to completley counter the water Luffy had durin the roof fight. Luffy would've died if he didn't spit that water in the air. Same with heat it's stupidly easy. We even see with money despite Nami having access to heat bubbles monet would've straight up murked Nami.

Plus it's clear that it has to be direct heat. We see monet on the fire side of punk hazard (unless that's anime only lmao). Either way unless someone like Oven grabs.her with max heat it aint gonna be a problem. Just bury it with snow and you good to go.

A good user can get past any weakness their fruit has

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Fellas there was somethin on my mind after lookim at the opinions on the meme piece reddit

Saw.some clowns dissin the snow fruit cause the heat weakness but I am here to debunk

First off havin a weakness does not mean equal loss, crocodile was able to completley counter the water Luffy had durin the roof fight. Luffy would've died if he didn't spit that water in the air. Same with heat it's stupidly easy. We even see with money despite Nami having access to heat bubbles monet would've straight up murked Nami.

Plus it's clear that it has to be direct heat. We see monet on the fire side of punk hazard (unless that's anime only lmao). Either way unless someone like Oven grabs.her with max heat it aint gonna be a problem. Just bury it with snow and you good to go.

A good user can get past any weakness their fruit has
Aokiji last 10 days against Akainu, people who are elite with their Fruits can make up for weaknesses (see Green Bull's Fireproof Forest).

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
REJECT THE MONETTERS! SHUN THE VIVI SNOW SNOW CULT! TO HELL WITH THE LAWKAMAS AND THEIR VILE HATEFUL LIES!

LOOK TO THE MOON! SMELL THE SWAMP! HEAR THE ROAR OF THE LAPAHNS!! SHITPOST UNTIL YOU CANNOT SHITPOST ANYMORE!
Amen

Carrot is in, i dont care what anyone says. Not even Oda. She's in no matter what
Amor a Luna, Welcome Aboard