Character Discussion Conquerors and their ambitions rant:

Where do we begin?
There are many Conquerors in One Piece, Rare as they are supposed to be, because we are being exposed to the very strongest people in the verse, Yonkos and their crews, it makes sense that they would be very prevalent. Now of course just being a conqueror is not enough, as Chinjao said there are countless CoC users, the PK stands above all supreme Kings.

Advance use of CoC happens to be a primary factor that definetely makes you a contender for whatever goal you have. Kaido did indeed say the very strongest wield use of these techniques. It is without a doubt what puts you over the line from just being a CoC user.

With that being said whoever we see has this, is a clear cut above everyone else.
I'd like to list the people I expect to have this, Admirals, Yonko (not BB I'll get to this) Benn Beckman, Boa Hancock, Sabo, Ray, Garp, Weevil possibly etc. Chinjao goes to note Yonkos, Admirals then the Pirate King when he makes the statement of PK standing above all kings. If that's not a nod to admirals having it then I don't know what is, and honestly I'm not surprised.

BB I feel will rely on his fruits 100%, He is a threat to anyone with a fruit from the get go, and also having access to arguably the strongest fruit in the verse, showing destructive feats that have yet to be topped, I feel like it's hard not to feel like the strongest mothafucka in the verse with that at hand. Why would Blackbeard honestly start working on his haki if he has the strongest fruits in the verse, I believe it will ultimately be his downfall versus luffy, showing that luffys ambition and will is stronger than BB's despite BB being so strong.

I could definetely be wrong here but I think Luffy struggling with Yami, possibly cancelling his fruit abilties, him having to fight in base is already going to be a struggle enough, and having to deal with quakes. If BB has Adv CoC on top of that then honestly i'd put him > akainu. But narritively I just do not think it makes sense for that to be the case whatsoever.

Fujitora, he wants to alter the way the WG works, he's even shown he's not just FOR show as he's led to the abolishment of Warlords, this is with no doubt a Kingly ambition. GREENBULL is speculated to share the same sentiment with Fujitora so that says it all, Of course his might slightly divert from fujis for whatever personal reason he has. Aokiji 100% has kingly ambitions, he competed with Akainu for the Fleet Admiral position, something that I see as the throne for the Marines, The king of the marines if you will humour. And he almost won but lost in a close fight.

Of course Akainu is a Conqueror his justice is so strong that he will execute it by any means necessary and holds the throne, he has Admirals following his orders, just think about that. And of course to relate this to Sengoku the previous Fleet Admiral who also had CoC.

Kizaru I wouldn't normally be to sure on, he seems to just want to keep things the way they are and will listen to orders in order to maintain that position. However I will explain why I think he for sure has CoC as well. If anything I look at Kizaru as the Right hand of Akainu, he is always with Akainu most of the time, they are definitely seen as a duo within the story, Kizaru is the only OG admiral left that's stuck by Akainu, you even see them in cover pages chillin so I think calling him Akainus right hand isn't farfetched at all.

Because of this, I would want to compare him to other right hands/second in commands on the pirate side. Roger and Rayleigh, the Dark King to the Pirate King, also the Vice Captain of the crew. Shanks to Benn beckman, the only living Vice Captain to a Yonko right now. And of course Luffy to Zoro, I don't think I have to explain this one, he's been stated to be "like" a vice captain and I don't care if he is or not, he is the first mate.

To be a Vice Captain of a Yonko crew you need to be able to measure up to your captain, it's literally your job to lead the crew along with your captain and their ambitions, Rayleigh has shown he can measure up to Roger for a fact it's almost like they didn't know how to look at ray so they also gave him a king title to go with his captain just because of how strong he is. Him and Roger turned the world upside down together, he is still without a doubt one of the strongest combatants despite his old age. Benn beckman, now a lot of people sleep on benn beckman, which their argument is they haven't seen anything. They even call him a commander which honestly makes me cringe at the mention. I don't want to go on a benn beckman rant but I will say that he without a doubt measures up to his captain, and I believe that Benn would be one of the last people to not have Adv CoC in my mind. With that being said I think if Kizaru would measure up to Akainu almost like Aokiji did. And yes I am basically saying because I view Kizaru as the right hand to Akainu, all other right hands having CoC= he has CoC as well.

I want to preface that all these right hands would give their boss's a very tough fight, I seriously do think Benn is on the same tier as shanks, and it would be an extreme diff fight through and through if I can be more specific it would be like "Extreme-mid/high" as opposed to "Extreme-Extreme" if that makes sense, if you take statements it's even more prevalent but if not it's just common sense. Which also shows how strong shanks is having someone like that under him. Just as Kizaru would give Akainu a tough fight, and Zoro to luffy etc. how people are surprised of Zoro having a captain pre ts, you get the jist.

Now of course one thing we do know for a fact is whoever is leading these monsters must have the biggest ambitions out of them all, Akainu, Luffy, Roger. Being a Fleet Admiral isn't enough for Akainu he looks as pirates as cattle that must be exerminated and I don't think he'll stop until the only thing he could see out IN THE SEA, are just some tradesmen floating on little boats exchanging goods or something idk. PK is self explanatory but there is indeed one more person, one more ambition that is being left out.

DRAGON

Now before all dragon haters start complaining, I want you to separate ambition from character for a second, I want to ask you this. Which is harder? Becoming the Pirate King, or destroying the WG who has has the world in control for 100's of years, unchallenged, not even by the previous PK, or the worlds strongest man who didn't want to deal with marines, everyone is literally meant to be viewed as cattle to the Celestial dragons. You could say this ties into luffs goal anyway, as he'll become PK THEN challenge the government.

Dragon intends to have power to overthrow the government, not just be a part of the balancing scale itself, being a Yonko, or try to alter the WG like Fujitora, destroying the Warlords sure, but inputting something else (SSG) to keep the scale balance how he wants it. Dragon intends to crush that scale altogether and topple it over. For that reason I say if Ambition is tied to the will of a conqueror, then Dragon doesn't just have a "Kingly ambition" he already has kings of different countries or groups under him. He wants to crush the mantle of something that people view as the end all be all, the rulers of the world itself. it's more of a Godly ambition than anything.

Side note: Luffy did say that Zoro will have to at least be the WSS or else it'll make luffy look bad as pirate king, I think the same thing can be said for other right hands, Dark king, Benn beckman, They defo would not make their captains look bad in any capacity. So PUT SOME MORE RESPECT ON BENN especially if you consider shanks in ur top 5, or someone that can scale to old gen top tiers. You dont see marco being compared to WB in the same way, stop calling benn a commander you cringe lords. Marco was the closest thing to a Yonko after Blackbeard but he lost that war for a reason, he is not on that top tier level. So no comparing benn to marco BS.

Side note: I do find there are 5 characters that are a cut above the rest. Before whitebeard died he was considered the man closest to the one piece aka being the pirate king. Blackbeard now has his fruit and I find his portrayal in the story, and being tied to shanks puts him in that same level, he didn't scar shanks for nothing, and shanks didn't feel the need to warn WB about him for no reason either. You can also argue shanks is not the closest man to the one piece now, the most free on the seas, and he could defo get to the one piece as well and be someone as pirate king status, he clashed equally with WB and he defo has more advanced techniques with CoC. Then you have dragon whose ambition is godly, so that itself explanatory. You also have Mihawk who sails on his little ass boat, asking people to pull up, WSS title, is waiting for someone to surpass shanks (if u take the vivre card), doesn't see shanks worth fighting, goes to fight the next best thing instead, has the strongest blade in the verse, which has more meaning with these recent chapters. Oda compares WB SHANKS and MIHAWK in an sbs saying they would fight eachother. I think it's obvious to put him in this Cut above literally. Finally we have Akainu who Oda literally wanked beyond belief, saying he'd find the one piece in 2 yrs, he's literally saying akainu could be PK and lets be honest, he would hate that title anyway.

So all in all these characters make up my top 5: Dragon, Mihawk, Shanks, BB, Akainu, a cut above the rest, what made Mihawk WSS, what made Shanks feared by the WG and most free, what made BB take WB's place, What made Akainu beat Aokiji for fleet admiral, what made Dragon intend to topple the WG. Their ambitions are above everyone else's by far and they are the strongest Supreme Kings.

Shanks is respect by WG not feared.

BB never took WB's place. He is too weak to do it.

Akainu most likely just win because of DF advantage. Aokiji most likely is stronger than Akainu that's why the fight last for 10 days.

Shanks is respect by WG not feared.

BB never took WB's place. He is too weak to do it.

Akainu most likely just win because of DF advantage. Aokiji most likely is stronger than Akainu that's why the fight last for 10 days.
wrong, wrong and wrong, reread, df doesnt matter, oda said so in an sbs, BB did take his place pretty obvious, he took his territory to boot then became a yonko with wb's territory

wrong, wrong and wrong, reread, df doesnt matter, oda said so in an sbs, BB did take his place pretty obvious, he took his territory to boot then became a yonko with wb's territory
WB place stand for World's Strongest. BB isn't that. And even if you say that BB is a Yonko and took his territories we are not sure if he took them all. For example Fishmen Island was BM territory after WB and now is Luffy territory.

Oda said that shit about Akainu vs Aokiji in a SBS? Holy shit. He doesn't read the own history. We clearly saw Ace's DF matching Aokiji's in power, then we learned Akainu's are stronger so it would be advantage against Aokiji's too.

Im not so sure about BB and Mihawk but I see similarities between Akainu, Dragon, and Shanks. Those three seems to care too much about the world :
1. Dragon, obvious, he want to overthrow the WG and make the world a better place to live

2. Akainu, he want to eliminate all criminals and make the world a better place to live.

3. Shanks, his motives is still unclear, but he goes to such a lenght, coming to his enemies teritorry even if it is not his problem. It seems to me as if he want to avoid chaos that could happen in the world. (It is related to teach i guess)

But this is just my assumption, ofc i can be wrong.