Powers & Abilities Conquerors Haki as "the embodiment of the spirit of the user"

Rayleigh says it way back then. Yes it's the power to overwhelm, but just as important, it's "The embodiment of the spirit of the user". What does this mean and how far back does it go? Can we find more evidence of it being a "form" or "embodiment" than just Zoro's Asura? I think, yes. Absolutely so. I will go through some examples, starting with Zoro.

Zoro - Asura

The Great Calm-Observation by Zhiyi says: Always desiring to be superior to others, having no patience for inferiors and belittling strangers; like a hawk, flying high above and looking down on others, and yet outwardly displaying justice, worship, wisdom, and faith — this is raising up the lowest order of good and walking the way of the Asuras.

Luffy - Acala/Fudo Myo'o

Acala is said to be a powerful deity who protects the faithful by burning away all impediments (antarāya) and defilements (kleśa), thus aiding them towards enlightenment.[14] In a commentary on the Mahāvairocana Tantra by Yi Xing, he is said to have manifested in the world following Vairocana's vow to save all beings, and that his primary function is to remove obstacles to enlightenment.

From a humble acolyte, Acala evolved into a powerful demon-subduing deity. In later texts such as the Caṇḍamahāroṣaṇa Tantra, Acala - under the name Caṇḍaroṣaṇa ("Violent Wrathful One") or Caṇḍamahāroṣaṇa ("Violent One of Great Wrath") - is portrayed as the "frightener of gods, titans, and men, the destroyer of the strength of demons" who slays ghosts and evil spirits with his fierce anger.[3][16]

Don Chinjao - Zhao Gongming/Caishen
The Chinese martial god of wealth. He was said to have the ability to control thunder and lightning, ward off plagues and disasters, and generate wealth and treasure.[8]
who else has been shown in this way? big mom maybe as Angrboda the mother of monsters? Kidd as Tyr? i dont know. to wrap this up, Roger himself is my favorite one. His only major named Conqueror's haki attack has been Kamusari

Translated as "Divine Departure" it can also mean "Avoiding the gods". Roger stands alone and embodies himself. Truly the pirate king.

Asura making Zoro Three persons in one foreshadows that he have CoC which can be split into three parts
Does that ring a bell? Apparently if you can conquer your Sword with enough CoC then you can turn it permanently black like it carries your own CoC (Spirit of User)

So Asura could be a hint that Zoro will allow all three of his swords to carry his spirit turning them permanently black.
So i'd say Mihawk's CoC manifest in his Sword (Becoming one with the sword, something that was mentioned before)
It also explains why some Swords are cursed & some carry the will of their previous owners, it's because of their Spirit Energy (Haki)

Rayleigh is called Dark King & Databook mentioned that he is mastered CoC so much that he can torture with it & his Viver Card later associated him with "Hell" so it's possible his CoC can manifest into some kind of hell demon & tortures people with it & scare them

Sengoku is obviously Buddha & CoC now perfectly makes sense
It's also possible Enel had CoC, after all his ambition was huge to the point he believed he is a God & he also had Thunder God Max Volt Form.

Hancock's CoC i believe manifest in her Beauty that cannot be resisted
Kaido is mythical dragon & basically alpha creature

As for Shanks, i believe his CoC can manifest into red lightning that even slows down time
So having advanced CoC & slowing time makes perfect sense why losing an Arm doesn't nerf him much (except his swordsmanship)

Doflamingo was known as heavenly yaksha
.... etc

H

humanbeing

anyway Ashura and DJ was used for the first time in state of Anger by both Zoro and Sanji. still Sanji didn't has the full power yet since he didn't transform himself entirely like Zoro but partly mainly his legs. that can change though.
i am pretty sure if that happens Sanji will be able to hurt Kaido too.

Sanji got the manifestation of a devil aka Lucifer Satan. @Chaves @Prince Kronos thoughts?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kōjin
, also known as Sambō-Kōjin or Sanbō-Kōjin (三宝荒神), is the Japanese kami (god) of fire, the hearth and the kitchen. He is sometimes called Kamado-gami (竃神), literally the god of the stove. He represents violent forces that are turned toward the betterment of humankind. In his statues, Kōjin is depicted with flaming hair, fangs, and a contorted face

As Kamado-gami, he is sometimes depicted as female.
The other japanese fire god, Kagutsuchi, caused his mother's death by being born.

I think you're onto something here. I wasn't originally thinking Sanji would have conqueror's, but I didn't think Zoro would either. Now, I'm starting to think Luffy's crew will resemble Rocks in a way, and have a load of them, because Luffy's crew isn't a hierarchy, they're comrades who work together, none of them have to be subservient to Luffy, and many of them stand up to him and have just as much of a say in things. He's just the leader because he's the most moral and knows the right thing to do most of the time and they trust him. The conflict between conquerors doesn't happen on Luffy's crew because all of their dreams are aligned.

Last edited:
for sure Ashura is based on Ashura and DJ is based on Devil since diable means devil.
Yeah, Sanji is linked with "devil" before.

I hope,if Sanji show a full devil Lucifer form,I assume he using a adv CoC spirit power too.
Probably we finally see it in this chapter. Overall it would be a great hype for Luffy if his two strongest members having Adv CoC based on a rare ability who only pose the strongest one.
Yeah, the more Sanji is angry, the stronger he become. If something manages to trigger Sanji to the point that his anger reached maximum peak, he will transform into something. Zoro was commenting about it down here.

That would be cool, however, I don’t think Oda will use Lucifer himself (he tends to straw away from actual religious people) just western demons.
That's depends. Oda usually get inspired by Chinese and Western mythology for his character designs (Kaido and his dinosaurs users).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kōjin

The other japanese fire god, Kagutsuchi, caused his mother's death by being born.

I think you're onto something here. I wasn't originally thinking Sanji would have conqueror's, but I didn't think Zoro would either. Now, I'm starting to think Luffy's crew will resemble Rocks in a way, and have a load of them, because Luffy's crew isn't a hierarchy, they're comrades who work together, none of them have to be subservient to Luffy, and many of them stand up to him and have just as much of a say in things. He's just the leader because he's the most moral and knows the right thing to do most of the time and they trust him. The conflict between conquerors doesn't happen on Luffy's crew because all of their dreams are aligned.
That's very interesting. Sora took the drug that altered the bloodline of her children (only Sanji got affected) and she dies. Most people assumed that Sanji's DJ come from friction but that's not all of it.

There must be an origin of where DJ comes from and how it become Sanji's main power. Most people thinks that Sora's drug caused DJ to appear but I doubt that was the case.