Conspiracy theories you believe

That's that

I believe almost 100% that 9/11 was an inside job, Epstein was silenced.

I'm pretty open on global warming not being cause by us but as of now I prefer staying with the option it's caused by us, BUT theres 150%a lot of false info about it, and lots, LOTS of politicians wanting to capitalize on it.

Rules:

Please avoid discussing sensitive topics.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
9/11 was indeed an inside job. The Towers collapsed from the bottom like a perfect demolition, which should be impossible. The planes crashed near the top of the buildings and those areas should have given away first. Even when the top parts collapses, it's not enough to make the rest of the towers fall.

I also believe the US purposely escalates war tension for money. The upper % of the economy and government make alot of money off of war which gives them the excuse to inflate taxes and for companies to inflate prices. This in return could lead to a shortage on the stock market where the upper % gain even more control and sway over the people since they hold most of the resources. A stock market crash is what lead to the US Great Depression of 1929 and almost happened again in 2008. If John McCain became president, the 2nd Great Depression would have occurred in 2010 or so.

Epstein/Hollywood pedophile Conspiracy is true.
Jewish conspiracies are true.
Fake moon landing is true.
9/11 inside Conspiracy is true.
Sports Conspiracies I believe in to a certain extent.

That's about it, I don't believe in paranormal conspiracies: aliens, big foot, reptilians, etc.
Yeah, it's really weird how they could transmit a live video from the moon lol

Delete this if you want : probably not the right forum. I'm here to talk about One Piece 🏵️🌴🏵️🌴🏵️

But I believe :

> Hollywood, Pizzagate, Pedophile stuff and Evil Religion
> Symbols everywhere : look at Masked one eye on CD covers, Vogue Magazine, etc
Owl ( Mason, Bohemian Grove ), Caged Bird, Horus Eye
Gucci is elite for that stuff : snakes, Baal, eyes
Look Erza Miller at MET Gala and obviously Rothchild Party
> I don't care but I think that IS A and Russia did went to space but not on the moon. USA where behind Russia for space and out of nowhere they go on the moon. Weird.
> Some government guys speak openly of UFO, Aliens
> Some Pyramides, ancient and New ones in most continent an maybe underwater on some coast. Maybe basic architecture, maybe not.
>

H

Homelander

Delete this if you want : probably not the right forum. I'm here to talk about One Piece 🏵️🌴🏵️🌴🏵️

But I believe :

> I don't care but I think that IS A and Russia did went to space but not on the moon. USA where behind Russia for space and out of nowhere they go on the moon. Weird.
> Some Pyramides, ancient and New ones in most continent an maybe underwater on some coast. Maybe basic architecture, maybe not.
>
Well that hollywood thingy is true and epstein was for years the libs called out saying it was witchhunt.

Bill has flown on epstein plane 17 times on that island.

https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/entry...to-ont-tout-donne_fr_5cd12278e4b0e4d757374d9f

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/fashio...ies-take-pictures-with-three-fingers-over-one

+ Google Gucci Snakes design + Gucci Instagram Page

+ All parfumes in France has names like : l'interdit, le désir, luxure,
Post automatically merged:

Well that hollywood thingy is true and epstein was for years the libs called out saying it was witchhunt.

Bill has flown on epstein plane 17 times on that island.
Anyway. I may be a total hypocrite because I enjoyed Joker lately, Spiderman Multiverse and love the Simpsons but I don't like Hollywood.

Banalisation of death, wrong schemes on introvert young smart guys :
Everybody Hollywood Movie was like :
You are a weirdo, brillant but depressed and misunderstood ?
Don't move your ass NO !!!
Wait for magic Paternal figure to appear.
Special opportunities fall from the sky. Don't train to actually become stronger, to create the opportunities yourself.

Wrong message for me.

But Yeah.

Hollywood is :
> Writers learning to please audience and DON'T touch consensual paradigm.
> Owned by Disney or others sketchy companies
> Always same ideologies : controlled revolution ( Joker for example or Hunger Games or Labyrinth )
> Marvel movies are poor. Like sadly poor.
No novelties, same old evil villain with losing ideology anyway. All protagonist are "Badass" variations, the taciturn, the joky joky, the play by the rules, the smart tormented substance consumer
> Audiences is sometimes distracted
> Industry is always winning at population detriment

Last edited:
9/11 was indeed an inside job. The Towers collapsed from the bottom like a perfect demolition, which should be impossible. The planes crashed near the top of the buildings and those areas should have given away first. Even when the top parts collapses, it's not enough to make the rest of the towers fall.

I also believe the US purposely escalates war tension for money. The upper % of the economy and government make alot of money off of war which gives them the excuse to inflate taxes and for companies to inflate prices. This in return could lead to a shortage on the stock market where the upper % gain even more control and sway over the people since they hold most of the resources. A stock market crash is what lead to the US Great Depression of 1929 and almost happened again in 2008. If John McCain became president, the 2nd Great Depression would have occurred in 2010 or so.
Theres so much evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. Like all 4 news cameras that recorded the plane hitting went black as soon as the plane hit the building before showing. Its crazy

Therea many theories I believe, but my top ones is:
9/11 is inside job
Titanic didnt sink but another ship called the Olympic did which they purposely did to collect insurance on it
The Illuminati still exist
Predictive Programming

Last edited:

But I believe :

>
Bro have you seen Justin Bieber's last music video?

It's fucked up man. He's literally exposing everything in a catchy, shitty song.

I have no desire to give the Biebs a single view, care to elaborate?
There's a lot of stuff. The dude makes shitty songs but this here deserves your view.

I have no desire to give the Biebs a single view, care to elaborate?
But the biggest one is

At the start of the video there's kids playing the violin for the powerful guys eating at the dinner

At the end there is only one guy who represents JOHN podesta (same glasses), Biebs and another dude cleaning up the room. You cN see the kids clothes in the room at the end (meaning they were taken out of the kids obviously)

Also, the foods that they are eating are all gross and shit to portray pedophilia. Check the vid and see the comments

Bro have you seen Justin Bieber's last music video?

It's fucked up man. He's literally exposing everything in a catchy, shitty song.
Verse 2]
Standin' up, keep me on the rise
Lost control of myself, I'm compromised

You're incriminating, no disguise (No disguise)
And you ain't never runnin' low on supplies

Old People eating disgustingly Food ( Young fresh people ).

There's a lot of stuff. The dude makes shitty songs but this here deserves your view.

But the biggest one is

At the start of the video there's kids playing the violin for the powerful guys eating at the dinner

At the end there is only one guy who represents JOHN podesta (same glasses), Biebs and another dude cleaning up the room. You cN see the kids clothes in the room at the end (meaning they were taken out of the kids obviously)

Also, the foods that they are eating are all gross and shit to portray pedophilia. Check the vid and see the comments
I didn't pay Attention to the clothes t the end, I'm going to watch It again

Edit : yeah, Now got this part too. With Yummy Justin Bieber plate parallel with the Food on top.

Look at that :

Look at that too : Katy Perry as a food for rich people !

Last edited: