Copa America

The National league here is a joke tbh, and you're right, if we can get a signature moment so more kids get into Soccer instead of Hockey we can really start cooking.
I presume your team plays in MLS , honestly I would prefer Canada have their own identity .

Building huge infrastructure require lot of support from Government .

I would say add more teams in MLS and expand the league would be better choice to me .

If we win today I might have to go to Miami on Sunday.
Post automatically merged:

@Akai2 you better watch it tonight.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
If we win today I might have to go to Miami on Sunday.

@Akai2 you better watch it tonight.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations bro, I'm not against Colombia at all. I'm rooting like hell for you to win it like all Canadians. Lanji is Canadian too lol

On the video I posted you can see colombian bros yelling puta madre toward the field while the Uruguayan bro throws a chair around :quest:
First of all, that guy wasn't Colombian, he had a heavy accent. Second, does yelling "puta Madre" justify this absolute orangutan to throw a chair into a crowd? Shit talking and actual violence are not the same thing.

First of all, that guy wasn't Colombian, he had a heavy accent. Second, does yelling "puta Madre" justify this absolute orangutan to throw a chair into a crowd? Shit talking and actual violence are not the same thing.
I don't know dude one of them was yellow. I thought it was a Colombian jersey or whut.

And yeah lol, thank you for paraphrasing my prior post