Questions & Mysteries Could you become pirate king the Usopp way?

No, it's made clear at Dressrosa. Because he or she won't be acknowledged as the Pirate King by other Pirates or Marines.

For example, Chinjao and others acknowledged Roger as the one who stands at the apex of Pirates.

Sengoku, Admiral at the time, acknowledged Roger as the one who stands atop of other pirates in strength at the time:

Shiki greatly respected Roger's strength:

Shiki, only acknowledged it being Whitebeard's era after Roger passed away, because Whitebeard was viewed as the strongest after Roger.

According to Garp the era between Rocks - Whitebeard was Roger's era, meaning Roger & Roger Pirates reigned supreme on the seas.

ACKNOWLDGEMENT by the world is what makes somebody a Pirate King. Roger' journey to Laughtale cemented his legacy, because he did something that was deemed impossible. The newspapers then labeled him as the Pirate King. Him being the Pirate King was then accepted because it was already his era, he reigned supreme on the seas with his Roger Pirates. The Marines & Other pirates acknowledged him as the top pirate.

Which is why when you have Luffy who gets labled as the 5th emperor, by the newspaper:

No credible person actually acknowledges him as the 5th emperor. Blackbeard even making it clear that he ain't ready for the title of emperor:

Finding the treasure in Usopp's way would simply cement Usopp as a threat to the World Government due to the history there. But he won't be acknowledged as the Pirate King, because he hadn't proven he can stand against the 4 emperors, let alone be above them.

But even if the newspapers say he's the pirate king, the other pirates and marines won't acknowledge him as such like they acknowledged Roger. So he'd be the Pirate King as much as Luffy is an emperor.. which is just in writing on a newspaper but not in actuality.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, it's made clear at Dressrosa. Because he or she won't be acknowledged as the Pirate King by other Pirates or Marines.

For example, Chinjao and others acknowledged Roger as the one who stands at the apex of Pirates.

Sengoku, Admiral at the time, acknowledged Roger as the one who stands atop of other pirates in strength at the time:

Shiki greatly respected Roger's strength:

Shiki, only acknowledged it being Whitebeard's era after Roger passed away, because Whitebeard was viewed as the strongest after Roger.

According to Garp the era between Rocks - Whitebeard was Roger's era, meaning Roger & Roger Pirates reigned supreme on the seas.

ACKNOWLDGEMENT by the world is what makes somebody a Pirate King. Roger' journey to Laughtale cemented his legacy, because he did something that was deemed impossible. The newspapers then labeled him as the Pirate King. Him being the Pirate King was then accepted because it was already his era, he reigned supreme on the seas with his Roger Pirates. The Marines & Other pirates acknowledged him as the top pirate.

Which is why when you have Luffy who gets labled as the 5th emperor, by the newspaper:

No credible person actually acknowledges him as the 5th emperor. Blackbeard even making it clear that he ain't ready for the title of emperor:

Finding the treasure in Usopp's way would simply cement Usopp as a threat to the World Government due to the history there. But he won't be acknowledged as the Pirate King, because he hadn't proven he can stand against the 4 emperors, let alone be above them.

But even if the newspapers say he's the pirate king, the other pirates won't acknowledge him as such like they acknowledged Roger.
Lmfao this is utter bullshit
Those statements by people who havent become pirate king are meaningless as weve seen what you need to do on panel

Roger became pk because he begged his rival for his crew mate stole a copy from meme and had every thing else fall into his lap beating no one on the way. That isnt a level. The panels below show very clearly there was no strength involved in becoming pirate king. Its just a journey anyone with enough luck can do it.

Lmfao this is utter bullshit
Those statements by people who havent become pirate king are meaningless as weve seen what you need to do on panel

Roger became pk because he begged his rival for his crew mate stole a copy from meme and had every thing else fall into his lap beating no one on the way. That isnt a level. The panels below show very clearly there was no strength involved in becoming pirate king. Its just a journey anyone with enough luck can do it.

Difference between my post and yours is that you ignore everything else in the manga and only focus on the flashback. While I actually take into account the entire manga (including the flashback), I've already addressed the flashback in my post, so you can reply to that specific part if you wish.

Calling my post utter bullshit, when each and every point is backed with manga panels, is just blatantly stupid.

HA001

Difference between my post and yours is that you ignore everything else in the manga and only focus on the flashback. While I actually take into account the entire manga (including the flashback), I've already addressed the flashback in my post, so you can reply to that specific part if you wish.

Calling my post utter bullshit, when each and every point is backed with manga panels, is just blatantly stupid.
Your post means nothing as your statements are by PEOPLE WHO HAVENT SEEN ROGER BECOME KING OR WHAT HE DID.
Weve seen it on panel roger beat no one to become king.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Nice try fanboy
Roger never beat WB, who was the WSM when he was PK
Roger needed to steal from Meme, under her nose
Roger said that either Sengoku or Garp are enough of a challenge for the Roger Pirates
Roger only survive Shiki's fleet thanks to the weather, it's was called "a miracle"

Stop overrate Roger, FANBOY

Your post means nothing as your statements are by PEOPLE WHO HAVENT SEEN ROGER BECOME KING OR WHAT HE DID.
Weve seen it on panel roger beat no one to become king.
What you saw on panel:
- Roger & Garp standing against the combined force of Xebec, Kaido, Big Mom, Whitebeard, Shiki, Captain John, etc.
- 1 or 2 panels of each island Roger went to in his last 2ish years
- His disbanding
- starting of the 3 day clash between Roger pirates & Whitebeard Pirates
- how Roger got Oden to join him,(Sengoku/Garp/etc all know Roger snatched Oden from Whitebeard's group.)

Total information you know about Roger: 8-9 days from his last journey.

What you don't know, and what they know:

- Actual fighting against Roger, Whitebeard, and other pirates of that era
- Rise of Gol D. Roger into prominence
- How Roger grew into it becoming his "era"
- Who Roger fought in the time period between fall of Rocks to becoming the Pirate King (which is roughly a 10 year gap)
- How the Roger pirates grew
- How the other pirate crews and pirates of that era compared to Roger

Total information they have on Roger: decades, overwatching nearly every step of his journey.

So Sengoku, Garp, Shiki >>> You as far as knowing how Roger became the Pirate King.

As far as knowing how Roger become the Pirate King, they have far more information on it than us. Especially Sengoku. You think it's gonna change their mind that the way Roger got Oden was bowing to Whitebeard? No, because they acknowledged Roger to stand above Whitebeard in strength. In fact, it'll only make them respect Roger more as a humble dude lmao.

Every veteran pirate and marine knows that the way to get to Laughtale is to decipher the Road poneglyphs, and if you do that you can go to Laughtale. Do you actually fucking think that Garp , Sengoku, Shiki, Don Chinjao would acknowledge Usopp as the Pirate King, when he has no credibility in strength, when he hasn't tested his might.. all because he read the road poneglyphs??

Like I stated earlier, at best Usopp will be called Pirate King in the newpapers, while no marine or pirate acknowledges him as the Pirate King. Roger wasn't a Pirate King in just newspapers, he was the pirate king in actuality.

HA001

What you saw on panel:
- Roger & Garp standing against the combined force of Xebec, Kaido, Big Mom, Whitebeard, Shiki, Captain John, etc.
- 1 or 2 panels of each island Roger went to in his last 2ish years
- His disbanding
- starting of the 3 day clash between Roger pirates & Whitebeard Pirates
- how Roger got Oden to join him,(Sengoku/Garp/etc all know Roger snatched Oden from Whitebeard's group.)

Total information you know about Roger: 8-9 days from his last journey.

What you don't know, and what they know:

- Actual fighting against Roger, Whitebeard, and other pirates of that era
- Rise of Gol D. Roger into prominence
- How Roger grew into it becoming his "era"
- Who Roger fought in the time period between fall of Rocks to becoming the Pirate King (which is roughly a 10 year gap)
- How the Roger pirates grew
- How the other pirate crews and pirates of that era compared to Roger

Total information they have on Roger: decades, overwatching nearly every step of his journey.

So Sengoku, Garp, Shiki >>> You as far as knowing how Roger became the Pirate King.

As far as knowing how Roger become the Pirate King, they have far more information on it than us. Especially Sengoku. You think it's gonna change their mind that the way Roger got Oden was bowing to Whitebeard? No, because they acknowledged Roger to stand above Whitebeard in strength. In fact, it'll only make them respect Roger more as a humble dude lmao.

Every veteran pirate and marine knows that the way to get to Laughtale is to decipher the Road poneglyphs, and if you do that you can go to Laughtale. Do you actually fucking think that Garp , Sengoku, Shiki, Don Chinjao would acknowledge Usopp as the Pirate King, when he has no credibility in strength, when he hasn't tested his might.. all because he read the road poneglyphs??

Like I stated earlier, at best Usopp will be called Pirate King in the newpapers, while no marine or pirate acknowledges him as the Pirate King. Roger wasn't a Pirate King in just newspapers, he was the pirate king in actuality.
Its all irrelevant
Roger sailed everywhere except raftel
Pre oden he wasnt nothing

He stole a copy from meme begged his rival for his crew member and everything else fell in his lap beating no one on the way
Just by going to raftel made him pirate king

The shs wont sail everywhere but will go raftel and luffy will be king.

Its all irrelevant
Roger sailed everywhere except raftel
Pre oden he wasnt nothing

He stole a copy from meme begged his rival for his crew member and everything else fell in his lap beating no one on the way
Just by going to raftel made him pirate king

The shs wont sail everywhere but will go raftel and luffy will be king.
"pre Oden he wasn't nothing" , stop clowning

He was already considered "The Great Pirate" pre-Oden. Something Whitebeard wasn't.

He clapped Whitebeard, Xebec, Big Mom, Kaido, Shiki, John 's combined cheeks with his marine pal Garp. 2 vs 7 on em bitches, you out here on some booljive that he was nothing. Tf is wrong with you.

Luffy will be King, because he would have proven himself to be the strongest Pirate by taking down Blackbeard in a 1v1.

You out here tryna tell us Sengoku, Garp, Shiki, Chinjao only acknowledge Roger as the pirate king, because they read it on a Newspaper after he went to Laughtale? Lmao, on some dumb shit bruh.

I wonder why Sakazuki isn't talking about Luffy being the 5th emperor by reading the newspaper, since Sengoku only acknowledge Roger as the pirate king because he read it in a newspaper.

HA001

"pre Oden he wasn't nothing" , stop clowning

He was already considered "The Great Pirate" pre-Oden. Something Whitebeard wasn't.

He clapped Whitebeard, Xebec, Big Mom, Kaido, Shiki, John 's combined cheeks with his marine pal Garp. 2 vs 7 on em bitches, you out here on some booljive that he was nothing. Tf is wrong with you.

Luffy will be King, because he would have proven himself to be the strongest Pirate by taking down Blackbeard in a 1v1.

You out here tryna tell us Sengoku, Garp, Shiki, Chinjao only acknowledge Roger as the pirate king, because they read it on a Newspaper after he went to Laughtale? Lmao, on some dumb shit bruh.

I wonder why Sakazuki isn't talking about Luffy being the 5th emperor by reading the newspaper, since Sengoku only acknowledge Roger as the pirate king because he read it in a newspaper.
So what if he was a great pirate he could solo the world by himself for all i care if wb never crashed on wano and met oden ROGER WOULD NEVER BE KING

We dont even know what happend in god valley and again it has nothing to do with him becoming pirate king

Being pirate king is just a journey to raftel that anyone can do with enough luck
Post automatically merged:

No, this individual would be no king, let alone the king above kings as the incoming Pirate King was explicitly stated to be by Chinjao. It's a semantic absurd.
Chinjao doesnt know how to become pirate king he hasnt seen what roger did

Nice try fanboy
Roger never beat WB, who was the WSM when he was PK
Roger needed to steal from Meme, under her nose
Roger said that either Sengoku or Garp are enough of a challenge for the Roger Pirates
Roger only survive Shiki's fleet thanks to the weather, it's was called "a miracle"

Stop overrate Roger, FANBOY
- you right, instead he beat WB in a 2 vs 7. It's funny, Whitebeard's excrewmate thought Roger > Whitebeard, while fanboys like you talk about Whitebeard >= Roger. On some strong ass crack.
- They said he stole the poneglyph, not that he didn't fight her. lmao.
- No he said send Sengoku or Garp next time so there's atleast a challenge for himself.
- That's why that same Shiki considered Whitebeard weaker than Roger. That same Shiki told Sengoku & Garp, that there's no way in hell they could capture Roger, cause he knows his strength.

Ain't nobody overrating Roger here, FANGIRL.

HA001

- you right, instead he beat WB in a 2 vs 7. It's funny, Whitebeard's excrewmate thought Roger > Whitebeard, while fanboys like you talk about Whitebeard >= Roger. On some strong ass crack.
- They said he stole the poneglyph, not that he didn't fight her. lmao.
- No he said send Sengoku or Garp next time so there's atleast a challenge for himself.
- That's why that same Shiki considered Whitebeard weaker than Roger. That same Shiki told Sengoku & Garp, that there's no way in hell they could capture Roger, cause he knows his strength.

Ain't nobody overrating Roger here, FANGIRL.
Where did he beat wb ? You dont know what happened in god valley

So what if he was a great pirate he could solo the world by himself for all i care if wb never crashed on wano and met oden ROGER WOULD NEVER BE KING

We dont even know what happend in god valley and again it has nothing to do with him becoming pirate king

Being pirate king is just a journey to raftel that anyone can do with enough luck
We don't know who roger fought in the last 2 years. We only have panels of him going to the islands with the poneglyphs & few panels of cameo characters like Neptune & Tom. That's it.

"It has nothing to do with him becoming Pirate King". Except it does.

Is Luffy the 5th emperor? Yes or No.
Post automatically merged:

Where did he beat wb ? You dont know what happened in god valley
You don't know what happened during those 3 days, for all we know Whitebeard had help. You don't know what happened during Roger's journey.

Don't give me no bullshit about "i don't know" while pretending you know everything that happened in Roger's last 2 years.

Your boy Whitebeard had Xebec, Shiki, Big Mom, Kaido backing his ass up, Roger & Garp still clapped those cheeks. Garp would've probably clapped his cheeks again at Marineford, by the look of how he had Whitebeard sweating lmao.