Coyote Starrk vs Barragan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Alright, so Pantheos (NO ONE TAG HIM) is fucking up the Count to 90 game by his constant replies. He found out that I was deleting his comments so we could go on with the game. So, plan B is this;

We count down in this thread, then I move the comments over to the Count to 90 thread and we declare victory without him ever knowing.

@Light D Lamperouge Can you tag a few trustworthy people who still play? I've been out of it for a couple months.

Barragan low diffs with respira, he’s a confirmed star buster with that
He also neg diffed the Yoruichi wannabe which is no small feat:

Sorry TAC Stark’s wolves get Respira’d out of existence.
While Barragan respira is basically unstoppable, Stark is fast.
I don't see how Barragan could kill Stark and I have difficulties to see how Stark could kill Barragan.

For me none of them can kill the other even if the Manga imply that Stark could win in a way or another.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Look at this mans, used photoshop real quick to make a non-existent ship :suresure: I can see Kisuke’s head bruh :drakihi:. We all know Stark’s ship, @ZenZu certainly knows.
Lmaoo. Why are you bringing him into this :chirstsad: We all know he's gonna make the same joke lmfao.
I'm sure there's more than enough fanart for Stark's canon ship if you're into that sort of stuff. Which I'd assume most Stark fans are :sick:.

Status
Not open for further replies.