Current Events CP-0 (il)logic

If World Strongest Creature succeed this battle(not war) they will ally to Kaido.

If World Strongest Creature gets defeated, they will kidnap one of the people who helped to defeat Kaido.

So they are afraid of Kaido but not afraid of the persons who defeat him. Very clever they are, aren't they?

Last edited:
If World Strongest Creature succeed this battle(not war) they will ally to Kaido.

If World Strongest Creature gets defeated, they will kidnap one of the people who helped to defeat Kaido.

So they are afraid of Kaido but not afraid of the persons who defeat him. Very cleaver they are, aren't they?
Yes,if you say it like that it seems inconsistent!
But i think the WG is well aware that the Yonko are up against an alliance that will be over after Kaido is down!
The only real threats will be Luffy,Zoro,Kidd and Law!None of this guys will stay behind to protect Wano from the WG!
Just think how little of a threat WBP became without Whitebeard,it is the same situation!Wano has no heavy hitters to protect itself!

Last edited:
Yes,if say it like that it seems inconsistent!
But i think the WG is well aware that the Yonko are up against an alliance that will be over after Kaido is down!
The only real threats will be Luffy,Zoro,Kidd and Law!None of this guys will stay behind to protect Wano from the WG!
Just think how little of a threat WBP became without Whitebeard,it is the same situation!Wano has no heavy hitters to protect itself!
I get your point dude. I'm not saying about Wano but about Nico Robin. Luffy's and Zoro's nakama. If they are part of the alliance that will beat Kaido(who they are afraid of) how the hell they are not afraid to fight them and get her?
Of course Wano will be easy target once they left.

So they are afraid of Kaido but not afraid of the persons who defeat him. Very cleaver they are, aren't they?
This is Oda's way to add more "tension" to the story. Oda actually believes he needs to add more tension to the story because Big Mom and Kaido aren't doing the job since he has repeatedly clowned them. Makes absolutely zero sense for Oda to create the CP0 plot line especially when they are just sending fodder. Every week the story just gets worse and worse and more convoluted than ever.

This is Oda's way to add more "tension" to the story. Oda actually believes he needs to add more tension to the story because Big Mom and Kaido aren't doing the job since he has repeatedly clowned them. Makes absolutely zero sense for Oda to create the CP0 plot line especially when they are just sending fodder. Every week the story just gets worse and worse and more convoluted than ever.
I don't think CP-0 plot is bad here. For the purpose of getting Nico Robin or allying to Kaido makes sense. I just have problem with that illogical statement since they are afraid of Kaido but not the ones who beat him(if they beat).
But sure BM and Kaido doesn't seem much of a threat now than they used to at begginning of Wano(actually this goes only for Kaido).

I don't think CP-0 plot is bad here. For the purpose of getting Nico Robin or allying to Kaido makes sense. I just have problem with that illogical statement since they are afraid of Kaido but not the ones who beat him(if they beat).
It's beneficial to have Kaido not go down.
The last thing they'd want is to make the balance of the world even worse than it currently is.

It's beneficial to have Kaido not go down.
The last thing they'd want is to make the balance of the world even worse than it currently is.
Sorry this is non-sense.
There is no beneficial in having Kaido not going down. He is a threat to WG. WG doesn't want balance, they want to conquer anything. They needed Shichibukai to balance their power with Yonkos in situations just like that, Kaido and BM allying.

I get your point dude. I'm not saying about Wano but about Nico Robin. Luffy's and Zoro's nakama. If they are part of the alliance that will beat Kaido(who they are afraid of) how the hell they are not afraid to fight them and get her?
Of course Wano will be easy target once they left.
I think they plan to get her without fighting,they will scheme something to capture her!
I don't think Robin will get captured again,but Pudding will!
Roger didn't fight BM for the poneglyph,i think it will be like this!But if they DO fight,everyone is severely nerfed!

Last edited:
But sure BM and Kaido doesn't seem much of a threat now than they used to at begginning of Wano(actually this goes only for Kaido).
Well, to me it's pointless. We already had a CP9 Robin capture plot. We don't need to do that again especially when the CP0 agents coming are all fodder. Makes no sense for them to come knowing Big Mom and co are all at full strength even if Kaido gets defeated and Luffy isn't able to fight.

They figured (correctly) that kaidos defeat will be extremely narrow and the people who defeat him will be exhausted and on the verge of death themselves so capitalize on it and arrest them all as they’re weak and declare wano theirs.

They just put priority on Robin as if the weakened pirates can escape, if they can capture Robin they have stopped people from reading the poneglyph for now.

Well, to me it's pointless. We already had a CP9 Robin capture plot. We don't need to do that again especially when the CP0 agents coming are all fodder. Makes no sense for them to come knowing Big Mom and co are all at full strength even if Kaido gets defeated and Luffy isn't able to fight.
What about Luffy getting caught plot being repeated almost all arcs since ever?
Not sure why you are calling Lucci fodder if Oda stated he to be equal Sabo.
Post automatically merged:

They figured (correctly) that kaidos defeat will be extremely narrow and the people who defeat him will be exhausted and on the verge of death themselves so capitalize on it and arrest them all as they’re weak and declare wano theirs.

They just put priority on Robin as if the weakened pirates can escape, if they can capture Robin they have stopped people from reading the poneglyph for now.
I see your point but... that logic doesn't apply in One Piece.
See what WB did moments after he died. See what Kaido did to Oden after almost got one-shotted. Luffy unlimited life respawn. Zoro with broken bones...

What about Luffy getting caught plot being repeated almost all arcs since ever?
Not sure why you are calling Lucci fodder if Oda stated he to be equal Sabo.
Post automatically merged:

I see your point but... that logic doesn't apply in One Piece.
See what WB did moments after he died. See what Kaido did to Oden after almost got one-shotted. Luffy unlimited life respawn. Zoro with broken bones...
Exhaustion and damage aren’t one and the same. Once the exhaustion hits they’ll be easy prey. That’s why they’re waiting and not just joining in the fight.

Because they know the ones who overthrow Kaido won't stay around... Also, it's obvious that the alliance is being underestimated, they aren't expecting them to beat Kaido at all...

In the eyes of the WG, it's easier to prey on the Worst Generation alliance than to prey on a Yonko alliance... If they are to reference previous encounters, it only took a single admiral to drive away the Worst Generation (i.e. Sabaody Incident, BB vs. Bonney, Dressrosa Revolt)... While they took the entire elite force to defeat a single Yonko (i.e. Paramount War)...

Sorry this is non-sense.
There is no beneficial in having Kaido not going down. He is a threat to WG. WG doesn't want balance, they want to conquer anything. They needed Shichibukai to balance their power with Yonkos in situations just like that, Kaido and BM allying.
Emperor goes down = Unwanted turmoil.
Hence why the Navy really didn't want to wage war with the Whitebeard Pirates.
4 Emperor system remains = The deadlock continues = No Pirate King.