Current Events CP0 are ignoring Nico Robin

man as much as I say oda ain’t shit I must admit he makes laugh sometimes.

literally CP0 know Nico Robin was there from the start and her name was streamed through SPEAKERS yet they didn’t move a finger...Oda come on :suresure:

She’s even might be killed by one of kaido’s elite fighters...

Big mom hearing Luffy killed by kaido and laughing at it is as bad too.

Last edited:
CP 0 have no need to get rushed. Robin is important but no more than taking down 2 Yonkos and controlling Wano if possible.

BM is weird. But since she came to Wano after her amnesia she knew Luffy was arrested at Udon and Kaido was trying to break his spirit to work under him. That would be humiliate enough for BM forget about her revenge. Also, does she care enough if he dies by her hands? She knew he was going to Wano and just followed him after the News of Morgan because she knew it was a suicide battle to go against Kaido.

BM is weird. But since she came to Wano after her amnesia she knew Luffy was arrested at Udon and Kaido was trying to break his spirit to work under him. That would be humiliate enough for BM forget about her revenge. Also, does she care enough if he dies by her hands? She knew he was going to Wano and just followed him after the News of Morgan because she knew it was a suicide battle to go against Kaido.
Big mom came to wano for Luffy’s head. She declared war against kaido for Luffy’s head...its out of character.
Post automatically merged:

if they (Bp) kill robin they don't lose anything since they also killed the Ohara scholars (or even imprisoned some)
The world government wants to get its hands on the ancient weapons...did you forget about that or what ?

S

stealthblack

literally CP0 know Nico Robin was there from the start and her name was streamed through SPEAKERS yet they didn’t move a finger...Oda come on :suresure:

just so SHs live trough the series, WG is reduced to -100 IQ

Now you spitting some facts with some proofs
:steef:

Sure let’s wait till she’s gonna get captured by kaido.
Just kill Black Maria, get Robin and escape.
Uhhh, they're not gonna let Kaido capture her though?

They have Martyrs around the area so they would know what's going on.
Oda is trying to hide the fact that Sanji is a snitch
Boi.:kobeha:Y'all acting like Sanji have to babysit the Strawhats all the time.:ronalugh: