Speculations CP0 will kidnap Franky's brother Iceberg in Water 7, to blackmail Franky for Pluton information

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
"Takes me back to Water 7... I wonder how Ice-boss is doing...?" - Luffy

Isn't that a random comment for Luffy to make? Well, why would Water 7 still be relevant to the story? Because, Iceberg knows about Pluton, and the government is still interested in Pluton.

Wano finally introduced the location of Pluton, Wano itself.

Vegapunk is focused on technology from the Ancient Kingdom.

Franky is tied to Vegapunk, as had the blueprints for Pluton.

In Wano, we learned the World Government still wants to kidnap Nico Robin, as CP0 was sent after her. They still fear Pluton, and want to control it.

Blueno and Kalifa, despite being confirmed as official members of CP0 from sources outside the manga, have not yet reappeared in the manga.

I believe Blueno and Kalifa are using their knowledge of Water 7 to kidnap Iceberg, who is also connected to Pluton. CP9 saw Franky burn up Pluton's Blueprints, so, they know he was aware of them. So, CP0 kidnaps Iceberg (and possibly the Franky Family) and tells Franky this: give us all your information on Pluton, or your brother dies.

Bonus Sanji section:

This will also connect back to Sanji, actually, and his Raid Suit. I believe Franky will give Sanji a new Raid Suit, and give him a speech about how any technology can be used for good or evil, it depends on who uses it.

Franky to Sanji: "This crew, I'd trust with Pluton. It's bastards like Spandam who would use that ship to destroy the world. So, of course we trust you to use Germa's tech, Sanji. You're our SUUUUUUUUUPER cook! Your stupid dad's science can't stop you from loving women, making great grub, and being our Nakama! Show your shitty father that you're superior to his science, and that it can't control you! I'm a cyborg, and my emotions are still going strong like a summer breeze, hahahahaha!"

The Ancient Weapons being science that could be used for good or evil is going to be a huge part of Sanji's character arc, I think.

@Doggo @Cutty Jewboy @Devilbat

Out of your theory, I wouldn't be surprised if Iceberg indeed gets captured. Don't think the family got into hostage situation though.

As for Sanji RS, I'm 50/50 on wanting it, on one hand, having a cooler RS made by Franky seems great, on another hand, Sanji being the most deadly weapon all by himself is badass as well. I really want Sanji to unlock the future sight and hone his CoO to the max.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Out of your theory, I wouldn't be surprised if Iceberg indeed gets captured. Don't think the family got into hostage situation though.

As for Sanji RS, I'm 50/50 on wanting it, on one hand, having a cooler RS made by Franky seems great, on another hand, Sanji being the most deadly weapon all by himself is badass as well. I really want Sanji to unlock the future sight and hone his CoO to the max.
I look at it like this: Zoro without swords is very strong, but, in order to reach a higher peak, he needs his swords.

Luffy without the Nika Fruit would still be very powerful, but nor Pirate King Level.

Sanji is intentionally handicapping himself, by acting like using a weapon will devalue him as a person. It's like saying Zoro is weak cause he needs swords to be his strongest, it doesn't make sense to me. Sanji will become stronger by overcoming his fears that using Germa tech makes him evil. That's just as much nonsense as saying Zoro is evil because he uses cursed blades with bad reputation who fucked up many of their owners.

Iceberg being randomly name dropped a few chapters ago confused me, and, so, like with everything I connected it back to Pluton, LOL.