Versus Battle Cracker vs Laxus

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I stopped following Fairy Tail by the time Natsu solo'ed the twin dragons slayers, so I have ZERO clue to how strong Laxus currently is.
Having said that, Laxus had the "he was strong only until the point the story needed the MC to surpass him. after that he's just occasional fan service material" syndrome.

So I'm gonna say Cracker just because I like him more.
:P

I stopped following Fairy Tail by the time Natsu solo'ed the twin dragons slayers, so I have ZERO clue to how strong Laxus currently is.
Having said that, Laxus had the "he was strong only until the point the story needed the MC to surpass him. after that he's just occasional fan service material" syndrome.

So I'm gonna say Cracker just because I like him more.
:P

That was a casual attack from Laxus

I don't remember much of laxus in the last arc but he was one of my favorite fairytail characters so i'm biased
Not sure how to compare things like speed between verses but there are a bunch of people in the guild that can beat yonko so laxus should atleast be capable of beating a 3rd commander :kayneshrug:

The amount of people saying they dropped Fairy Tail lmao
I dropped it after "games" started, that was before second season started when I find Rave Master. I read it, and I loved it. It still is in my favorite manga list. While then fanservice in FT rise to different lvl. Dragon that made clothes dissapear, Sting on knees made my mind...and I dropped it. And even today I can't made myself read it or watch it again...

I dropped One Piss after it turned to be the weekly series of Luffy vs Fodders show (Holdem, Urashima, Bananuki, Ulti, Yamao etc) but I remember I liked Cracker a lot during WCI arc so probably I am a bit biased towards him.
So, Laxus low diffs Cracker.