Questions & Mysteries Crews of Roger revealed

I just Saw Oda revealed crews of the pirate king, beside rayleigh, gaban, crocus, Shanks, and buggy. In SBS the total of Roger's crew are 28 people on Roger's ship.

I think they are really strong because they have less number compared to the yonkou. I think many of them high tier and mid tier. There is no low tier and moreover fodder in orojackson. So they have quality over quantity. I wonder where are they now? we just know crocus and crocus not really their original crew because he just joined after laboon.

What do you think guys?

Here is Roger's crew by Oda:
https://ibb.co/Y01Bt0M

https://ibb.co/KmyLdB5

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I just Saw Oda revealed crews of the pirate king, beside rayleigh, gaban, crocus, Shanks, and buggy. In SBS the total of Roger's crew are 28 people on Roger's ship.

I think they are really strong because they have less number compared to the yonkou. I think many of them high tier and mid tier. There is no low tier and moreover fodder in orojackson. So they have quality over quantity. I wonder where are they now? we just know crocus and crocus not really their original crew because he just joined after laboon.

What do you think guys?

There are definitely some top tier names here, might ask Bogard to change my UN to Jackson Burner...and since they’re members of Roger’s crew, we can safely assume they were incredibly powerful in their own right. Still, them only being mentioned in an SBS tells me they’re not likely to appear in or have any impact on the story. Maybe we’ll get some panels from them once Roger’s flashback finally comes to pass, but outside of the ones we know (Shanks/Buggy/Crocus/Rayleigh/Gaban), it’s just too late in the story to give any others much of a spotlight before things get wrapped up.

There are definitely some top tier names here, might ask Bogard to change my UN to Jackson Burner...and since they’re members of Roger’s crew, we can safely assume they were incredibly powerful in their own right. Still, them only being mentioned in an SBS tells me they’re not likely to appear in or have any impact on the story. Maybe we’ll get some panels from them once Roger’s flashback finally comes to pass, but outside of the ones we know (Shanks/Buggy/Crocus/Rayleigh/Gaban), it’s just too late in the story to give any others much of a spotlight before things get wrapped up.

Gaban is bound to appear in upcoming arcs I guess. He is the only member who the crew hasn’t met and yet, he was given plenty of screen time and dialogues in Oden’s flashback, unlike other side characters. On other characters, I agree with you.

What do you think guys?

Sanji fanboys hype Gaban up to be something special when he’s really nobody.

Yeah they all have unique and interesting names. Wonder if Roger's ship name based on his own crew name..
I wanna see all of them or maybe part of them in manga. What kind of person who can match whitebeard's commanders like Jozu, Vista etc.. they must be strong because they are the chosen pirate king's crew

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah they all have unique and interesting names. Wonder if Roger's ship name based on his own crew name..
I wanna see all of them or maybe part of them in manga. What kind of person who can match whitebeard's commanders like Jozu, Vista etc.. they must be strong because they are the chosen pirate king's crew
Oh yeah, I’m pretty sure we’ll get to know them better during a flashback. I just think the only ones we’ll see in the current story are the ones we already have, Gaban presumably pending.

Sanji fanboys hype Gaban up to be something special when he’s really nobody.
Third in the metal hierarchy, itroduced in the same chapter as Rayleigh (19) with a panel dedicated to him fighting, then accompanies the First Mate in order to stop Oden (in fact he's the one with the initiative there) and is later seen co-leading the crew in the attack. "A nobody". I'm sure that, if he wasn't compared to Sanji, the fans of Zoro and/or haters of the cook would actually hype him quite more.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Third in the metal hierarchy, itroduced in the same chapter as Rayleigh (19) with a panel dedicated to him fighting, then accompanies the First Mate in order to stop Oden (in fact he's the one with the initiative there) and is later seen co-leading the crew in the attack. "A nobody". I'm sure that, if he wasn't compared to Sanji, the fans of Zoro and/or haters of the cook would actually hype him quite more.
Scopper was the navigator. Hes the nami.

Standing next to someone doesnt mean shit.
It does when he's the focus on a fight as the first senior Roger pirate to ever be introduced alongside the First Mate, when he takes the initiative to stop Oden and and when he leads the crew in a offense against the other strongest group. He isn't simply "standing next to someone" and you know it perfectly.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It does when he's the focus on a fight as the first senior Roger pirate to ever be introduced alongside the First Mate, when he takes the initiative to stop Oden and and when he leads the crew in a offense against the other strongest group. He isn't simply "standing next to someone" and you know it perfectly.
Its as valid as me saying crocus = roger cause of their scuffle. Thats the level youre reaching too.

This was a very interesting read, thank you for sharing.
as for your question, I don't think Oda will be showing any other member of Roger's other than the ones we saw ... because it will only lead to more things being revealed about Raftale or roger backstory ... something i'm 90% sure Oda have special plans for and not some "meet old roger crew member and hear the full story from him/her" ....