Others Cross-community Mafia Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Hello there! I am here to inform you of this new Mafia event that has been planned across 3 different forums. Coaches and Admins have come together to design and approve the structure and creation of what I'm about to tell you.

Mafia Cross-community Event
The forums of Animebase, Thriller Bark, and our very own have come together in a partnership to host Mafia games that will players from all 3 of these sites in effort to create friendship and bring more players across the board.
What you will need to know:
  1. This is event is seasonal. Meaning that in each of the 4 seasons, this event will be hosted on one forum.
  2. Each forum will have its own season to host the event with the 4th season being one HUGE game.
  3. Animebase will be the first forum to host this event. It will start this year on October 1st. We hope you can make it in to play!
Links to 2 sister forums:
Thriller Bark

Animebase

D

Dragomir

who’s the biggest forum of these three i visited TB before and there isn’t really much activity but i never visited anime base so which is bigger animebass or WG :memehm:
If you mean to talk about the entire forum itself then Worstgen is the most active and biggest of the 3 I believe. But if you mean mafia games then it is AB. They average games of 200+ pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.