Speculations Cross guild power structure

I feel like the guild is far different from other yonko crews and is structured around 3 main powerhouses.
buggy pirates, crocodile crew, and mihawk where none of them takes command from another but buggy is seen as the de facto leader since he is the one with the most resources and the one who started the marine's bounty system ( don't know why other yonkos did not do it or maybe they were afraid of the full force of the wg on them).

I feel like the guild is far different from other yonko crews and is structured around 3 main powerhouses.
buggy pirates, crocodile crew, and mihawk where none of them takes command from another but buggy is seen as the de facto leader since he is the one with the most resources and the one who started the marine's bounty system ( don't know why other yonkos did not do it or maybe they were afraid of the full force of the wg on them).
Mostly a guild is like fairy tail/watcher or even take Voutch in "The Boys"".
There is a guild master (or chief) and the people with could be stronger than the chief like EOS Natsu/Gérard or Homelander.

See Buggy put bounties on navy's head, so they work like a guild and each one does the work he/she wants.
And not a pirate crew who follows blindly their captain.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
this is the pirate worlds answer to Sword and CP-0
it's Shichibukai that decided to side with the pirates and go against the World Government, a symbol of the power structure of the world going in favour for the pirates, the balance has shifted now and it was clear when the abolishment of the Shichibukai happened.

now they are forming a new pirate axis, one I predicted years ago and they will end up aiding the future pirate king

now, I believe someone is orchestrating them, Rayleigh or Scopper, or both of them

and now an opposing force will be built too, it's the axis that form with Blackbeard (symbolic for Xebec)
wouldn't be surprised if Kid ends up with them since he wants to take down Shanks who is mostly benign to the Cross Guild. No doubts.

Cross Guild is no surprise, it had to come, reveal is still nuts and makes me so happy :3

Mostly a guild is like fairy tail/watcher or even take Voutch in "The Boys"".
There is a guild master (or chief) and the people with could be stronger than the chief like EOS Natsu/Gérard or Homelander.

See Buggy put bounties on navy's head, so they work like a guild and each one does the work he/she wants.
And not a pirate crew who follows blindly their captain.
Yes something like this with the rest being private contractors

It's a guild, what do guilds do?

Equal partnership. They all need each other because the bitter pill to swollow for many fandoms is neither crocodile, nor buggy nor mihawk can alone deal with full throttle marine onslaught.

People forget wg has been ruling for 800 years . You don't rule for that long if you aren't pretty good at kicking some major ass. Even gol d roger who became pirate king couldn't really take down the structure ( couldn't even do it even if he wanted to because of illness and prophecy). Whitebeard died too and he was the strongest man in the world. Kaido for all his busters of dying in biggest war in history could never really make a strong enough army to challenge the WG might and go down swinging. BM kept to herself. Shanks himself gives respect to the 5 elders. WG as an institute is really really really strong and resourceful. Heck orignal joyboy somehow lost too. To defeat them there has to be a huge partnership b/w pirates, revo army ex marines, kingdoms who are against world government and who knows what.

The truth is neither buggy's charisma, nor mihawk's strength nor crocoboys organization expertise are enough to save them if WG really wants them dead. But all of there talents combined? Yeah they have a fighting chance to mount an attack on WG. They all need each other.

after the shichbukai disbanded all the Shichibukai probably have decided on new goals in the new world. Mihawk and Croc probably arent affliated but allow Buggy to use thier names to further their goals. Mihawk is probably going after shanks and Croc is going after the marines.

yea basically how i think it is set too