• An alien

• From the Moon

• Immortal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Last edited:
Imu is both Male and Female (Two Sides similar to Cavendish and Hakuba)

Male Side is Ancient and mentioned before couple times in Story, Female Side is of Current Time

Imu is a Subordinate of True Final Villain (Also mentioned before), Celestial Dragons are just toys in their Game

There are Two more Allies of Imu, one is already Introduced, the other is only Mentioned

Imu is from D. Family and Male Side is The Lurking Legend and Destroyer of Fishmen Island

Female Side is either related to Dragon, Mihawk or Shanks or all Three

Female Side is also the one hinted to have betrayed Crocodile in the past, making him have Trust Issues and hates WG (Same for Mihawk)

Rocks Pirates (Some of them at least), Doflamingo, Dragon, Mihawk and Crocodile, Shanks and Sabo are the ones who know about Imu (Maybe Roger Pirates too and Garp/Sengoku)

Kaido was "Final Power" Villain, Imu is "Final Wealth Villain" , his CD Tributes are just his Version of Arlong's Tax and this Lulusia Destruction mirrors the Village destroyed by Mohmoo because they failed to pay

Imu imo was created in God's Valley where a Ceremony similar to Shandia with Most Beautiful Female and Serpent God happened, but instead it was a CD Female and Kaido's DF (Which was gonna be eaten by someone there) but Rocks had something else to say

Final Villain is for Luffy
Mihawk is for Zoro
Blackbeard is for Everyone
Weevil and Bakkin are for Usopp
Imu is for Nami and Sanji

Imu's Name could be Ann (Female Side) but that's just a Guess, however it's still a very good one, cuz that's an Important Name

I don't particularly want to be stepped on, but I'll join!

I've been thinking a lot about whether Imu is a god(dess). She's humanoid, but I'm leaning hard on the alien theory. At the very least, she's from the moon.

There's a fear/reverence in the gorosei's interactions that make it seems like Imu's decisions are:
  • unquestionable
  • ultimately for the good
  • sometimes incomprehensible to humans
  • fate itself
On the other hand, as strong as Imu is, she's still hiding herself. There's something about her goals that she doesn't want people to know. We also know that in OP, people sit and wait for decades, even centuries, for prophecies to ripen. Imu could just be a very strong mortal who is quietly biding their time until they make a move. She definitely has a weakness too, which gives more weight to the mortal theory.

Mortality is another issue. Did she have the immortality surgery? How is she connected to the Ancient Kingdom?

My crack right now is that she's a parasitic alien holding an entire planet hostage.
And also she's a snork.

Last edited:
Sign me uppppppp. I’ve been so excited to see more of this character I initially thought Imu is a woman but I don’t actually believe Oda would have Luffy’s final opponent be a woman he never actually gives him female opponents, it’s possible Imu might just be a genderless being from outer space. I feel like Imu would be similar to Shirahoshi in the sense maybe they’ll be considered an ancient weapon because they can naturally control something very destructive, I feel like only Imu can control Uranus. He/she only looked at a map, stared into the distance and an island gets nuked. This could possibly explain what Doffy planned to do w Law’s fruit perhaps to swap personality w who’s controlling Uranus, the national treasure. And yeah Imu is probably the one that had the immortality surgery done.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
The Marshal may well get stomped by her if he tries to claim her throne.

The last person to do that was erased from history.
:yodaswag:

Wait until it turns out that Imu is a guy or a really old guy.:kobeha:

Or maybe even a goofy male alien.:milaugh:
I was just joking/playing into my reputation as a simp.

I don't really care either way. Imu is a threatening villain in a way that the Emperors just haven't been

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
If she's a female then she's not a final boss.
She'll be the final boss regardless, being female may just influence how the fight with her goes (less likely she gets brutally beaten up in that case).

On the other hand, as strong as Imu is, she's still hiding herself. There's something about her goals that she doesn't want people to know. We also know that in OP, people sit and wait for decades, even centuries, for prophecies to ripen. Imu could just be a very strong mortal who is quietly biding their time until they make a move. She definitely has a weakness too, which gives more weight to the mortal theory.

Mortality is another issue. Did she have the immortality surgery? How is she connected to the Ancient Kingdom?
The World Government is built on the lie of Imu's non existence. The 20 kingdoms that formed the World Government are all equals. There is no "King of the World". The Empty Throne is kept empty to symbolise this peace and unity.

Imu hiding her existence is what allows her kingdom to function in the first place. I don't think it needs to be explained through a weakness of some sort.

And yeah, I agree that the Gorosei treat Imu as some sort of deity. W

Assuming Law doesn't perform the immortality surgery on anyone in the present time, Imu's existence could be the firing of that particular Chekov Gun. I think it makes sense for Imu to be at least as old as the World Government itself.

There's no particular reason that the shadow monarch who rules the World Government, recently emerged as opposed to being there from the very beginning.

The Empty Throne is supposed to have remained unoccupied for 800 years, but Imu has probably occupied it all the while.

She's humanoid, but I'm leaning hard on the alien theory. At the very least, she's from the moon.
I've added these suggestions to the poll.