Versus Battle Current Shin (Kingdom) vs Deku (MHA)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
5% >>> peak human strength lol
Yeah Kingdom characters are way above peak human. Renpa, who is one of the physically strongest characters in Kingdom but not the physically strongest and debatably not even top 10,

Shattered a 20 foot Boulder that was rolling downhill at him with a single Glaive strike.

And current Shin pushes Renpa to high or extreme diff.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah Kingdom characters are way above peak human. Renpa, who is one of the physically strongest characters in Kingdom but not the physically strongest and debatably not even top 10,

Shattered a 20 foot Boulder that was rolling downhill at him with a single Glaive strike.

And current Shin pushes Renpa to high or extreme diff.
I don’t think 5. % Deku is way above that

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Houken doing a Whitebeard bare handed

Rozo and Zenou also did this, but this isn’t really a great strength feat in Kingdom.

Man’U with one arm:

Gakuhaku Kou (sends multiple horses flying in one swing if he didn’t blow them to pieces first)

Gaimou sends Shin across China

And there are more but none that I have on-hand lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Rozo and Zenou also did this, but this isn’t really a great strength feat in Kingdom.

Man’U with one arm:

Gakuhaku Kou (sends multiple horses flying in one swing if he didn’t blow them to pieces first)

Gaimou sends Shin across China

And there are more but none that I have on-hand lol.
Yeah so even with bare hands, fists and kicks those are powerhouses
And Shin is a trained military man and trained and worked all his life , the guy can fight

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah so even with bare hands, fists and kicks those are powerhouses
And Shin is a trained military man and trained and worked all his life , the guy can fight
Shin isn’t really formally trained, he and Hyou did their own trainings. But I’m sure he can fight hand to hand because they trained all kinds of shit like restraint escape and such lol.

He can probably beat Deku hand to hand tbh. With a weapon he stomps Deku easily.
Post automatically merged:

Houken doing a Whitebeard bare handed

Post automatically merged:

This is child Shin leagues below current

Child shin also sent Tajifu’s giant ass flying with a punch at that age, @Owl Ki had that panel lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Shin isn’t really formally trained, he and Hyou did their own trainings. But I’m sure he can fight hand to hand because they trained all kinds of shit like restraint escape and such lol.

He can probably beat Deku hand to hand tbh. With a weapon he stomps Deku easily.
Deku is maybe a little bit faster and even that is not a given, Shin can dodge arrows and clash with people who can dodge arrows easy and can clash with people fighting faster than eye