Versus Battle Dabi vs Endeavour

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Endeavor wins, he had better fighting/combat experience than Dabi.

Why? Because dabi only kill innocent people while Endeavor became a pro heroes, already fighting against his enemy over and over again..
So i can guarantee you the only Dabi's advantage is just his quirk.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Endeavor looks like a smarter strategist, and his physical prowess is overall better, just like his overall skills, except for the elemental factor.

So he can basically outsmart and outpower Dabi here if he plays it right.

I've always had this theory

since Dabi fights with flames that are much hotter than those of endeavor or shoto. Isn't it a real possibility that he could be heavily resistant if not immune to regular fire.

I think its very possible for Dabi to be stronger than endeavor. He showed the ability to use prominence burn, endeavor's strongest move. This along with the fact that he knew how to fly using fire leads me to believe that Dabi has actually mastered flashfire fist and just chooses not to use it as 1) that would reveal his identity and 2) he hates endeavor.

Dabi is supposed to be Shoto's rival and Shoto is going to be stronger than endeavor. I think it only makes sense if Dabi is stronger than endeavor as well.

Are you implying this contradicts what I said? It doesn’t. Shoto also showed Flashfire Fist but this doesn’t mean he has surpassed his father yet.
I've always had this theory

since Dabi fights with flames that are much hotter than those of endeavor or shoto. Isn't it a real possibility that he could be heavily resistant if not immune to regular fire.

I think its very possible for Dabi to be stronger than endeavor. He showed the ability to use prominence burn, endeavor's strongest move. This along with the fact that he knew how to fly using fire leads me to believe that Dabi has actually mastered flashfire fist and just chooses not to use it as 1) that would reveal his identity and 2) he hates endeavor.

Dabi is supposed to be Shoto's rival and Shoto is going to be stronger than endeavor. I think it only makes sense if Dabi is stronger than endeavor as well.
Basically what he said !!

Are you implying this contradicts what I said? It doesn’t. Shoto also showed Flashfire Fist but this doesn’t mean he has surpassed his father yet.
Shoto knows some flashfire fist attacks. However, none of the ones he has shown have been the ones endeavor has used. This implies that they are most likely beginner level techniques. This fits with the fact that Shoto has only begin training in flashfire fist relatively recently.

Dabi literally knows prominence burn, the strongest flashfire fist move. This implies that he not only knows flashfire fist, but that he's actually mastered it.
Post automatically merged:

and obviously, Dabi's flashfire fist will be stronger than endeavor's simply due to him having a stronger quirk

Shoto knows some flashfire fist attacks. However, none of the ones he has shown have been the ones endeavor has used. This implies that they are most likely beginner level techniques. This fits with the fact that Shoto has only begin training in flashfire fist relatively recently.

Dabi literally knows prominence burn, the strongest flashfire fist move. This implies that he not only knows flashfire fist, but that he's actually mastered it.
Post automatically merged:

and obviously, Dabi's flashfire fist will be stronger than endeavor's simply due to him having a stronger quirk
Periodt. And Dabi is all flesh, nothing left to burn.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Endeavor’s Fire is not regular Fire. Endeavor’s Fire is Hell Flame. It took Shoto the first half of his first year training to even unlock the ability to use Endeavor’s base-firepower, which can instantly slice through metal like nothing and wound Shigaraki who is as durable as All Might.

Endeavor also stated that Touya had inherited his mother’s weak constitutions, meaning Dabi not only is not “resistant or even immune to flame”, but Dabi can’t even handle flame as well as Endeavor can. More on this below.

Prominence Burn is only one aspect of this fight and a fairly unimportant one at that. Even if Dabi had Prominence Burn greater than Endeavor’s Prominence Burn, this basically means nothing when Endeavor beats Dabi really badly in every other category.

Endeavor is the number 1 Hero who has solved more cases than anyone else in history, including All Might. Meaning Endeavor has probably defeated more villains than even All Might. The extent of Dabi’s experience is that he committed petty-crimes like robbery for a few months before joining the league. Endeavor was the number 2 hero when he turned 22 lol. Thanks to this experience, Endeavor is constantly operating in “Ultra Instinct” Mode, meaning his mastery of his quirk is so high that he doesn’t ever hesitate or second guess his decisions-he makes the optimal decision in every scenario, and he is capable of fighting on auto-pilot should he choose to use his brain on other things.

Dabi on the other hand, had to verbally stall against Tokoyami (who should be weak to Dabi) as every single time Dabi let’s off a single fire blast, his body suffers such atrocious recoil that he has to take a break for several minutes before he can fight again. The fact that Dabi didn’t instantly defeat Tokoyami is pretty shameful when Tokoyami should be excessively weak to Dabi. This is the Dabi you think should be immune to Endeavor’s flame lol? The one who can’t let off two fire blasts within a minute of each other or he’ll kill himself?

Endeavor is also much more powerful than Dabi physically. Endeavor tanked multiple blows from Awakened Shigaraki when Shigaraki had all of his quirks. Enji is a hulking mass of muscle who constantly trains himself physically, compared to Dabi who is physically frail and has weak constitutions. Endeavor’s own assessment of Touya confirms this. This is the entire reason Endeavor threw Touya aside in favor of another child. Endeavor also has fighting strength and can deliver seriously powerful punches and kicks enhanced by his quirk.

All Dabi does just shoot basic flame blasts every 60 seconds or so. His combat abilities don’t even seem to exceed Shoto levels of basic.

Endeavor is also brilliant. He instantly assessed the extent of Hood’s quirks, and instantly figured out the strengths and weaknesses of Bakugo’s and Midoriya’s quirks after only seeing each in action for like one mission.

Dabi is pretty smart too, he was able to figure out that his only chance to defeat an opponent who he should have instantly neg diffed is to stall for 5 minutes between spamming UA first-year level attacks and then failing to neutralize his target anyway.

Dabi had good potential but he is essentially a scrub who Endeavor threw aside the instant he realized that Dabi would never overcome his own horrific weaknesses.

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Endeavor’s Fire is not regular Fire. Endeavor’s Fire is Hell Flame. It took Shoto the first half of his first year training to even unlock the ability to use Endeavor’s base-firepower, which can instantly slice through metal like nothing.

Endeavor also stated that Touya had inherited his mother’s weak constitutions, meaning Dabi not only is not “resistant or even immune to flame”, but Dabi can’t even handle flame as well as Endeavor can. More on this below.

Prominence Burn is only one aspect of this fight and a fairly unimportant one at that. Even if Dabi had Prominence Burn greater than Endeavor’s Prominence Burn, this basically means nothing when Endeavor beats Dabi really badly in every other category.

Endeavor is the number 1 Hero who has solved more cases than anyone else in history, including All Might. Meaning Endeavor has probably defeated more villains than even All Might. The extent of Dabi’s experience is that he committed petty-crimes like robbery for a few months before joining the league. Endeavor was the number 2 hero when he turned 22 lol. Thanks to this experience, Endeavor is constantly operating in “Ultra Instinct” Mode, meaning his mastery of his quirk is so high that he doesn’t ever hesitate or second guess his decisions-he makes the optimal decision in every scenario, and he is capable of fighting on auto-pilot should he choose to use his brain on other things.

Dabi on the other hand, had to verbally stall against Tokoyami (who should be weak to Dabi) as every single time Dabi let’s off a single fire blast, his body suffers such atrocious recoil that he has to take a break for several minutes before he can fight again. The fact that Dabi didn’t instantly defeat Tokoyami is pretty shameful when Tokoyami should be excessively weak to Dabi. This is the Dabi you think should be immune to Endeavor’s flame lol? The one who can’t let off two fire blasts within a minute of each other or he’ll kill himself?

Endeavor is also much more powerful than Dabi physically. Endeavor tanked multiple blows from Awakened Shigaraki when Shigaraki had all of his quirks. Enji is a hulking mass of muscle who constantly trains himself physically, compared to Dabi who is physically frail and has weak constitutions. Endeavor’s own assessment of Touya confirms this. This is the entire reason Endeavor threw Touya aside in favor of another child. Endeavor also has fighting strength and can deliver seriously powerful punches and kicks enhanced by his quirk.

All Dabi does just shoot basic flame blasts every 60 seconds or so. His combat abilities don’t even seem to exceed Shoto levels of basic.

Endeavor is also brilliant. He instantly assessed the extent of Hood’s quirks, and instantly figured out the strengths and weaknesses of Bakugo’s and Midoriya’s quirks after only seeing each in action for like one mission.

Dabi is pretty smart too, he was able to figure out that his only chance to defeat an opponent who he should have instantly neg diffed is to stall for 5 minutes between spamming UA first-year level attacks and then failing to neutralize his target anyway.

Dabi had good potential but he is essentially a scrub who Endeavor threw aside the instant he realized that Dabi would never overcome his own horrific weaknesses.
I think you're being a little too harsh on Dabi here. I agree that Endeavor would defeat him badly as of right now based on current feats but right now Dabi is on the scene and we have I think to be a good chance to see him show off, especially now since Shigaraki is weakened.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think you're being a little too harsh on Dabi here. I agree that Endeavor would defeat him badly as of right now based on current feats but right now Dabi is on the scene and we have I think to be a good chance to see him show off, especially now since Shigaraki is weakened.
I think I’m being realistic about Dabi’s limitations.

We’ve never seen Dabi launch 2 consecutive flame blasts within 30 seconds of each other.

Eraser Head and Vlad King both essentially low diffed Dabi’s clones, each by just avoiding his initial attack and instantly defeating him moments later. Dabi’s clones are just as strong as Dabi mind you in every category minus durability, and Eraser and Vlad didn’t destroy the clones, they instantly subdued and arrested them.

Dabi has firepower exceeding Endeavor. Okay great, but how does he defeat Endeavor in a fight when he has yet to demonstrate that he is anything more than fodder for Eraserhead?

D

Dragomir

I think I’m being realistic about Dabi’s limitations.

We’ve never seen Dabi launch 2 consecutive flame blasts within 30 seconds of each other.

Eraser Head and Vlad King both essentially low diffed Dabi’s clones, each by just avoiding his initial attack and instantly defeating him moments later. Dabi’s clones are just as strong as Dabi mind you in every category minus durability, and Eraser and Vlad didn’t destroy the clones, they instantly subdued and arrested them.

Dabi has firepower exceeding Endeavor. Okay great, but how does he defeat Endeavor in a fight when he has yet to demonstrate that he is anything more than fodder for Eraserhead?
I agree and this is a fair take but I want I find to be an issue is this statement.
He's a character with final villain potential, wouldn't you agree? I find it doubtful that he'll stay as a scrub and never overcome the limitations given to him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He's a character with final villain potential, wouldn't you agree? I find it doubtful that he'll stay as a scrub and never overcome the limitations given to him.
No. I don’t think for a moment that Dabi will become a final villain. Or if he does, it’ll be after he receives a similar power up to the one that Shigaraki just received. Meaning the doctor will do some quirk enhancing surgery on him.

From a narrative standpoint, Shoto has already overcome the conflict that Dabi is meant to embody. And who else would Dabi be a final opponent for?

Endeavor threw Dabi away as he could not surpass All Might. Shoto was specifically created to surpass All Might. Meaning if Shoto and Dabi fight at EOS, Shoto will defeat him convincingly.

D

Dragomir

No. I don’t think for a moment that Dabi will become a final villain. Or if he does, it’ll be after he receives a similar power up to the one that Shigaraki just received. Meaning the doctor will do some quirk enhancing surgery on him.

From a narrative standpoint, Shoto has already overcome the conflict that Dabi is meant to embody. And who else would Dabi be a final opponent for?

Endeavor threw Dabi away as he could not surpass All Might. Shoto was specifically created to surpass All Might. Meaning if Shoto and Dabi fight at EOS, Shoto will defeat him convincingly.
Oh, I see. In that case, what do you think Dabi's role for the rest of the story will play out to be?

Until tac posted that Gran Torino kick I literally forget about it.

This fight is only Mid diff because Endy needs to watch out for Dabi's flame power.
Yeah. But having said that, I do think that Dabi will defeat or even kill Endy if they fought in the coming chapters coz he is in a mentally broken state which will be a huge advantage for Touya