Lazy is the way
What will happen with Dabi next ?

- quirk awakening ?
- a secret AFO quirk
- if it’s a quirk awakening what will happen :
- his fire will become even more OP and he will rampage and will go to Endeavor
- he will have only one move left and use Proéminence burn
- his quirk awakening awaken his ice side
- he awaken a Phoenix quirk that heals him, and that is why he survived all those years
- AFO put a bomb inside him and trolled everyone again
Etc
@Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @DarkWitch @Bango🍅 @Yelan @Rhea Venenosa @Akai2 @Nel-Zel fiasco @ReggieZoldyck21 @FreezyBreeze @Adam 🍎 @Kiwipom @Kagurashii @TheKnightOfTheSea @Yere93 @Yoru @Jorden625 @JazzMazz @Hiragaro @kom5 @Roo @WesMidnight @Ice devil slayer @Doggo @Xlaw @IceWitch @Monkey D Theories @Kucing Pencuri @TheAncientCenturion @Camie @Trafalgar_D_Law @Leo D. Caprio @ivaannom @gamaran @Ghostly Reflections @mugiwalaw @ShadyOjiro @GrandmasterChef Zonji @DoctorIndigo @LuffyMazino @Lizzy

Dabi is done fighting so I don't think it's a power up. Best guess is it'll be some kind of weapon by AFO to use against the heroes.

This is going to be the setup for Endy to meet Dabi on the battlefield, just not sure how exactly yet.

G

Gorosei Informer

Now we even have awakening in MHA :pepebusi:
Hori got so fed up with Oda blue balling us on awakenings, he's doing it himself!

I have wondered if Dabi could be turned into a Nomu on the spot somehow, that would be pretty sadistic. AFO couldn't control him, couldn't get his loyalty so I have a feeling he's gonna fuck over Dabi one way or another but probably weaponise him for his own usual pragmatic reasons too ofc.

I really like the choices in the poll, was pretty difficult to choose only 2 too. I don't think he's done until he's confronted Endeavour and fought him too, had a real head to head with him, the brutal father son reunion and revenge.

I still think Endeavour will die as he's distracted and weakened by AFO and Dabi will get a cheap kill in on him.

I don't see Dabi surviving the series either but it would be great if he goes out in a literal blaze of glory, whether he tries to be redeemed or truly goes even more off the deep end and dies laughing maniacally as he turns into ashes and cremates himself once and for all, after a final last ditch attempt to kill Shoto or kill them both together in another attempted suicide murder pact or w/e.

I wonder with the case of Shoto or even Dabi potentially, they could manipulate the temperature of their ice and thus their fire too so the ice melts and can become water to be manipulated by them? Water bending? Maybe this is something for Dabi as he has an ice consitution despite getting a fire quirk and Blue Flames at that? Superior, hotter flames Sanji style? Lmao. Ifrit Dabi. Dabifrit Jambe?
I'm probably talking nonsense as usual but it would be pretty nice if its possible!

Is there no option he become hero?
He look really broken after all.
He only got a little flame in his chest.
His both arm got burned, dunno bout his leg but maybe they same.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We know that Dabi shouldn’t have survived but yet he survived
Maybe we will learn the secret behind his surviving capacities

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
same shit with op tho? like condom gets hit in da nuts and wakes up gear 5
law and kidd? outta nowhere
doffy?
Yeah but it’s not contradictory with OP. We never heard before that DF had limits etc. It’s not a great idea but why not.

While with MHA it was clearly stated that quirks were muscles that you could train to grow stronger, that quirk was lottery and you could have a great quirk or a weak quirk and that was it. You had to train the little you had and try your best.

So having some awakening asspull is opposite to MHA initial message

Yeah but it’s not contradictory with OP. We never heard before that DF had limits etc. It’s not a great idea but why not.

While with MHA it was clearly stated that quirks were muscles that you could train to grow stronger, that quirk was lottery and you could have a great quirk or a weak quirk and that was it. You had to train the little you had and try your best.

So having some awakening asspull is opposite to MHA initial message
still asspulls tho doesnt matter
also we barely know who has awakening in mha
only shigaraki and toga confirmed?
what about bakugo s star like exp?

I think the real reason Dabi didn't die has something to do with his quirk. Him simply being too angry to die is such a cop out and imo isn't the real explanation. Especially when Horikoshi is literally shoving this question in our face, "how is Dabi able to survive?". It was even brought up this chapter.

Since quirks have fragments of soul attached to them, it isn't hard to believe that Dabi's flame quirk could somehow keep a dead body alive.

I think this is what it is. Dabi's life isn't tied to his body but rather his quirk, meaning that even if his body were to be destroyed, I think Dabi could still survive as some sort of flame entity. At least for some period of time.

my theory/fanfic:
I think this will all tie into the AFO fight, since Dabi vs Shoto is done. Basically, Hawks and Endeavor aren't strong enough to defeat AFO alone. Even in Kamino, it was shown that Enji and the other heroes were no match for him. I think that being defeated by Shoto will cause Dabi to have a change of heart. He will realize how his hatred ruined his life and will choose to forgive Enji and prevent AFO from killing him.

Dabi will leave his dying body aside and take on a form of pure fire, the lifeforce that kept his body alive all these years. He will show up in the 11th hour of the AFO fight to save Enji and defeat AFO. In his pure fire form, he is no longer deformed or demonic but has the appearance of Toya(as an adult). Enji gets to have one last moment with his son before Toya passes on. He witnesses how strong Toya has become and finally acknowledges him, while apologizing for what he did. Toya also apologizes and makes some statement about how Shoto was the one who saved him.

I think the real reason Dabi didn't die has something to do with his quirk. Him simply being too angry to die is such a cop out and imo isn't the real explanation. Especially when Horikoshi is literally shoving this question in our face, "how is Dabi able to survive?". It was even brought up this chapter.

Since quirks have fragments of soul attached to them, it isn't hard to believe that Dabi's flame quirk could somehow keep a dead body alive.

I think this is what it is. Dabi's life isn't tied to his body but rather his quirk, meaning that even if his body were to be destroyed, I think Dabi could still survive as some sort of flame entity. At least for some period of time.

my theory/fanfic:
I think this will all tie into the AFO fight, since Dabi vs Shoto is done. Basically, Hawks and Endeavor aren't strong enough to defeat AFO alone. Even in Kamino, it was shown that Enji and the other heroes were no match for him. I think that being defeated by Shoto will cause Dabi to have a change of heart. He will realize how his hatred ruined his life and will choose to forgive Enji and prevent AFO from killing him.

Dabi will leave his dying body aside and take on a form of pure fire, the lifeforce that kept his body alive all these years. He will show up in the 11th hour of the AFO fight to save Enji and defeat AFO. In his pure fire form, he is no longer deformed or demonic but has the appearance of Toya(as an adult). Enji gets to have one last moment with his son before Toya passes on. He witnesses how strong Toya has become and finally acknowledges him, while apologizing for what he did. Toya also apologizes and makes some statement about how Shoto was the one who saved him.
I was fine with the "shonen answer", but it looks like Hori does in fact have more in mind.