Daily Confession room

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We all have some tasks to fulfill which remain just on mind making us feel guilty by the end of the day.

We all have some emotions buried within us but we don't speak about them.

We all have some thoughts running on our mind, but they never find expressions.

We all have some goals to pursue but we don't push ourselves hard enough for them or lack motivation.

We all faces some harsh circumstances and struggles in our lives about which we don't like to open ourselves up.

This thread is for those who want to make confessions and give expression to their emotions and thoughts.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Today’s confession: I was trying to spread the WG link on OJ but the website glitched and I accidentally started 4 conversations at once with the same person. And this happened with 5 people :feelsokeman:

OJ mods can ban me now, I’m too embarrassed to log back on OJ and check what happened

Today’s confession: I was trying to spread the WG link on OJ but the website glitched and I accidentally started 4 conversations at once with the same person. And this happened with 5 people :feelsokeman:

OJ mods can ban me now, I’m too embarrassed to log back on OJ and check what happened
Hahaha you are a Legend :cheers:

And well done, this site is so much better than their continuation that you have nothing to be frightened of. I advise you to check your ban and report the meme message attached, for the joy of laughs and moderation mocking.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

It's alright! You did great work.

Reborn feels proud of kiwi