Dark Souls III

Dark Souls III is an action role-playing video game developed by and published by for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The third entry in the "Dark Souls" series, Dark Souls III was released in Japan in March 24th 2016, and worldwide in April 12th 2016.

In Dark Souls III the player controls a character from a third-person perspective through the dark fantasy world of Lothric. The gameplay is similar to other entries in the series, players are equipped with a variety of weapons, items, and magic to battle against enemies. Similarities to other titles in the series, such as Bonfires, which serve as progress-saving "checkpoints", and Estus Flasks, which serve as health and magic/skill replenishing times return.

This game is amazing, 90 hours in and I still have many builds and weapons to try. The DLCs are totally worth it.

DS3 has some of the best bosses ever created (Gael, Friede, Lorian & Lothric, Sulyvahn, Soul of Cinder, Nameless King, Midir).

And one of the best soundtrack ever made :

K

KingSJK

I love dark souls 3 the boss and the story is 👌👌👌
Although if you wanna be a badass wearing Gothic coat 🧥 bloodborne is the way to go
I love them both and the both of them are in my top 5 games of all time