Dark Souls Voted Greatest Game of All Time at the Golden Joystick Awards

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Full article here:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ga...me-of-all-time-at-the-golden-joystick-awards/

In my opinion, an award like this is really weird to hand out as different games are designed to cater to different audiences and experiences,

But at the same time, I canโ€™t think of a more deserving game (and series really) that I would pick for such an award if it were me personally.

Thoughts?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Den_Den_Mushi @Light D Lamperouge @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Cuistot @Mr. Anderson @VersusPhD @HA001 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @dizzy2341 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @ShishioIsBack @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Chrono @Echizen_Jo_Ndule etc etc etc

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Full article here:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ga...me-of-all-time-at-the-golden-joystick-awards/

In my opinion, an award like this is really weird to hand out as different games are designed to cater to different audiences and experiences,

But at the same time, I canโ€™t think of a more deserving game (and series really) that I would pick for such an award if it were me personally.

Thoughts?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Den_Den_Mushi @Light D Lamperouge @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Cuistot @Mr. Anderson @VersusPhD @HA001 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @dizzy2341 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @ShishioIsBack @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Chrono @Echizen_Jo_Ndule etc etc etc
It's like with football. It should be separated into positions to make it fair.

Although when it comes to the award. I must say if you present me with a few rounds of choices a,b,c, and every time one of the choices would be the DS series. I think much more than not I would pick the DS series. The only times I would be concerned about my pick is if there was an option for ( Witcher 3 or GTA 5 ) I think I can gladly say that out of all games I played in my life they brought the most joy to me ( aside from DS ofc ) and I spent the most time playing them.

DS of course aside from joy brings you a deep dive into depression and hate towards video games and I love it:doffytroll:

DS feels like a game game if you know what I mean, no bullshit but pure playing and you need some IQ and muscle memory to play such games.

Full article here:

Thoughts?

Nah, there are genres for a good reason.
Also, imo all Soulsborne games are equally as great.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I think the question of "greatest game of all time" is purely subjective, but I personally think Dark Souls absolutely does deserve it. Though there are lots of amazing games out there