Versus Battle Darkshine (One Punch Man) vs Yujiro Hanma (Baki)

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Darkshine got this high diff imo. His durability and physical strength definitely far surpass Yujiro imo:kayneshrug:But Yujiro is probably faster than Darkshine though:kata:The only hax about Yujiro is that he can mimic his opponent's techniques instantly so Darkshine might be struggle against him just like how he struggled against Garou but overall Darkshine should win :cheers:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I've not yet read Baki bro so I really don't know much of Hanma's feats. With my limited knowledge, I do know that he can stop an earthquake casually enough via punching the ground once. Thats pretty wild.

It all depends on Hanma's durability and martial art skills i think. Is he able to withstand blows from dark shine? And does he has enough precision and skill to break down dark shines monstrous durability in a similar way to garou? And how does Hanma's ap compare to Garous on a general level.

Darkshine should win round one pretty easily. Mid diff at worst from what I've seen.

Round 2 depends on the above questions.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Darkshine got this high diff imo. His durability and physical strength definitely far surpass Yujiro imo:kayneshrug:But Yujiro is probably faster than Darkshine though:kata:The only hax about Yujiro is that he can mimic his opponent's techniques instantly so Darkshine might be struggle against him just like how he struggled against Garou but overall Darkshine should win :cheers:
I forgot about round 2 lmao. I guess Darkshine mid diff this time?

S

Shuyaku

I've not yet read Baki bro so I really don't know much of Hanma's feats. With my limited knowledge, I do know that he can stop an earthquake casually enough via punching the ground once. Thats pretty wild.

It all depends on Hanma's durability and martial art skills i think. Is he able to withstand blows from dark shine? And does he has enough precision and skill to break down dark shines monstrous durability in a similar to garou? And how does Hanma's ap compare to Garous on a general level.

Darkshine should win round one pretty easily. Mid diff at worst.

Round 2 depends on the above questions.
Yujiro's punch can honestly be considered an outlier. I'm not huge on baki either, but it also depends on the power of it, if it's low magnitude, it could be vastly below city level. Though, the fact he did it casually if the impressive part, but again, possible outlier, many debaters don't accept it.

Darkshine one shots durable demon level threats with a light jab, he's like, multi city block level while massively casual. Garou was using the combined martial art of Bang/Bomb that they used to crack Elder centipede's shell, whom could no sell Genos' huge energy blasts, and yet Garou can only do minimal damage to Darkshine.

I don't know everything about Baki, i made this thread to see if anyone can make a case for Yujiro, because from my basic knowledge, he gets splattered.

wait Hanma is faster than darkshine? Mb lol.
Darkshine scales above hypersonic. I'm handicapping him in the second round, making it more fair for Yuji.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That's what I mean bro, I stand by my first post imfao. Mofos like D goat trying to put doubt on my boy darkshine, just cos I haven't read Baki. Smh.
:kriwhat:

Yujiro's punch can honestly be considered an outlier. I'm not huge on baki either, but it also depends on the power of it, if it's low magnitude, it could be vastly below city level. Though, the fact he did it casually if the impressive part, but again, possible outlier, many debaters don't accept it.

Darkshine one shots durable demon level threats with a light jab, he's like, multi city block level while massively casual. Garou was using the combined martial art of Bang/Bomb that they used to crack Elder centipede's shell, whom could no sell Genos' huge energy blasts, and yet Garou can only do minimal damage to Darkshine.

I don't know everything about Baki, i made this thread to see if anyone can make a case for Yujiro, because from my basic knowledge, he gets splattered.

Darkshine scales above hypersonic. I'm handicapping him in the second round, making it more fair for Yuji.
Ah yeah that's fine then. I've heard Yuji is the ultimate top tier in his verse, but I've seen him still getting hurt or being stalled in some fights. These are with people who should apparently be massively below him. His pl sounds inconsistent at best.

If that earthquke stopping feat is an outlier then I will discard it. It doesn't seem like his base punches are anything special comparatively speaking either, and his durability seems rather minor as well. I would have to revaluate and say darkshine washes then.

Round 2- depending on his martial arts skills he could stall out for a bit. However his ap is sorely lacking like you've mentioned in comparison to Garou, and I simply don't think he could even scratch him. OPM are a different breed. Low diff at worst.

Using OPM scalings, I think you could put Hanma at high tiger at most, or low demon level if you're reaching.

Last edited:
About Darkshine :
Coming to the understanding that the opponent before him was not an opponent he could triumph over with his ability alone. As all of his attacks are constantly deflected and countered, Superalloy Darkshine suffers a crisis of conscience and is left a panicking mess just as Garou moves in to finish him.

About Hanma :
A genius fighter who is known to have mastered all forms of unarmed combat. His repertoire apparently includes all of the well known fighting styles (such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, jujutsu, wrestling, street-fighting, and so on) as well as some more esoteric ones.

Hanma wins.
Darkshine will suffers a crisis of consience fighting Hanma, he is brutal and evil more than Garou i guess.

Evil != Strong, indeed.
Evil and Brutal is a threat and is not for strength scale only, but if in psychologycal scale is very disturbed.

Darkshine have very strong skin and stamina, but he have a traumatic event that may affect his psychology.
Strength mind and heart have to balanced for win the fight.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I made a similar thread months ago and people seemed to think that Yujiro wins this against a lot of powerful OPM characters.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/yujiro-hanma-vs-one-punch-man.1351/#post-100766

But I think we all overestimate a bit Yujiro here.

Yujiro is a mad beast. But Darkshine can take punishments far higher than what Yujiro can give. That earthquake punch is clearly an outlier and I think it was retconed for a part later (see someone saying that on reddit one day).

Darkshine is better in the punching and the tanking department by a margin. But I don't think speed wise that there is a big gap. Yujiro can punch faster than sound etc. Yujiro is hypersonic it seems.

Lets say speed equal : Darkshine won't really touch Yujiro. It will be like Bang all over again : Darkshine no damages but won't land a hit. Yujiro is the peak of martial arts too and he can use Darkshine strength to make him fly, to counter him etc.
Yujiro has also a skill stole to Kaku Kaioh that allows him to soften his body to help him take a hit better without breaking and then absorbing the power of the hit and hit back.

But I def think that if one hit of Darkshine connects it will break Yujiro in half.

Yujiro can maybe blind Darkshine by piercing his eyes but I don't think he can do real damages to Darkshine. But maybe "softer" places like eyes ears etc can be used.

So either stalemate and Yujiro will toss Darkshine left and right or Darkshine wins this. But it will be hard for both.

S

Shuyaku

I made a similar thread months ago and people seemed to think that Yujiro wins this against a lot of powerful OPM characters.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/yujiro-hanma-vs-one-punch-man.1351/#post-100766

But I think we all overestimate a bit Yujiro here.

Yujiro is a mad beast. But Darkshine can take punishments far higher than what Yujiro can give. That earthquake punch is clearly an outlier and I think it was retconed for a part later (see someone saying that on reddit one day).

Darkshine is better in the punching and the tanking department by a margin. But I don't think speed wise that there is a big gap. Yujiro can punch faster than sound etc. Yujiro is hypersonic it seems.

Lets say speed equal : Darkshine won't really touch Yujiro. It will be like Bang all over again : Darkshine no damages but won't land a hit. Yujiro is the peak of martial arts too and he can use Darkshine strength to make him fly, to counter him etc.
Yujiro has also a skill stole to Kaku Kaioh that allows him to soften his body to help him take a hit better without breaking and then absorbing the power of the hit and hit back.

But I def think that if one hit of Darkshine connects it will break Yujiro in half.

Yujiro can maybe blind Darkshine by piercing his eyes but I don't think he can do real damages to Darkshine. But maybe "softer" places like eyes ears etc can be used.

So either stalemate and Yujiro will toss Darkshine left and right or Darkshine wins this. But it will be hard for both.
You’re being way too nice lol. Punching faster than sound is not hypersonic. Darkshine can comfortable keep up with a Garou running at speeds creating several after images, punchimg him away with no problems. This is a Garou much faster than the one who deflected machine gun bullets in a weakened state for reference.
Darkshine is leagues more durable, faster, stronger. Yuji’s martial arts are borderline irrelevant, it’s like Bruce lee vs Mike Tyson lol.

I agree with Marimo pegging Yujiro at around low demon, and Darkshine neg diffs demon level threats lol. Maybe low in this case.

Peeps were smocking crack in your other thread no doubt lmfao

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You’re being way too nice lol. Punching faster than sound is not hypersonic. Darkshine can comfortable keep up with a Garou running at speeds creating several after images, punchimg him away with no problems. This is a Garou much faster than the one who deflected machine gun bullets in a weakened state for reference.
Darkshine is leagues more durable, faster, stronger. Yuji’s martial arts are borderline irrelevant, it’s like Bruce lee vs Mike Tyson lol.

I agree with Marimo pegging Yujiro at around low demon, and Darkshine neg diffs demon level threats lol. Maybe low in this case.

Peeps were smocking crack in your other thread no doubt lmfao
OBD seems to calc Yujiro at Hypersonic + like Darkshine
https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com...-profiles/4411-character-profile-yujiro-hanma
https://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki...s/3200-character-profile-superalloy-darkshine

But those calcs are always complicated